1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Video Xp Farm Annihilation

Discussion in 'Annihilation' started by NaruBenxGamer, Oct 7, 2015.

Video - Xp Farm Annihilation
  1. NaruBenxGamer Regular Member

XP:
    11,343xp

2. JustSnowy Platinum

XP:
    380,769xp
    First rush: 66xp off killing people. Second rush: 3.

You farmed a total of 69 (lol) xp. Nice farm.
  3. sandstoner Platinum

XP:
    131,928xp
    cinco cinco cinco cinco cinco cinco cinco cinco cinco cinco cinco cinco cinco cinco cinco cinco cinco cinco cinco cinco cinco cinco cinco cinco cinco cinco cinco cinco cinco cinco

Welcome to the forums, where nobody likes rushing and especially farming vids.
  4. JackMasterMind Regular Member

XP:
    64,408xp
    Wow, Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Original
  5. Rebel_Vanguard Platinum

XP:
    10,955xp
    Oh boy. This is not looking like it'll turn out well.

To keep this short, let me just say this. XP farming is looked down upon like nothing else in the Annihilation community. You will typically not receive any positive feedback from a farming video. Now, I'm not going to offer up any opinions on the material here, as I don't think that I would really add anything to the discussion, but I do have something to say to everyone who comments here:

Guys, I know that you don't like XP farming. I understand that. I am here to tell you to keep anything you have to say moderate. DO NOT start a flame war over this. If you don't like the material, just simply don't comment, and let the thread die. You won't be doing yourself ANY favors by flaming. (You'll be doing yourself a huge favor by thinking before you post.) Hopefully, that's all I need to say on this. Please, let that be true.