1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

No Prefix Wasted Players

Discussion in 'Wasted' started by markkalliny, Aug 29, 2015.

No Prefix - Wasted Players
  1. Zayuh Regular Member

XP:
    21,070xp
    So, I was wondering, would it be at all possible that when Wasted is fixed, would you be doing "events" on Wasted? Such as Anni events, where you play with admins? Would most likely draw in a large amount of players, and I think it would be fun.
    Spasmator and BrassBuilder like this.

2. Robertthegoat Co-Lead Developer

XP:
    394,144xp
  3. WirelessHuman Platinum

XP:
    590,515xp
    Man Robert how much do you have planned!!! :D I love it you got chose for Wasted Admin. can't wait till wasted fixed and it becomes more Pop!>!>!>!>. When that happens I am defiantly going to hang around for all if it!!!!! :)
  4. FearTheRainbow Platinum

XP:
    45,360xp
    Finally, some admins for wasted this is what I was talking about.I bet wasted will become restored pretty soon with admins that will create events and help out. :D
  5. _NoFatChicks_ Regular Member

XP:
    22,132xp
    Robert ur the best and my favorite :)
  6. Robertthegoat Co-Lead Developer

XP:
    394,144xp
    I can't wait to get the community involved in activities! That said, bug fixes are top priority, and until the bugs are resolved, we'll be focusing on that. Once bugs are fixed, we can move on to fun things like events!
  7. FearTheRainbow Platinum

XP:
    45,360xp
    Honestly its what all of the old players including me have been waiting for I am just happy we got people to pay attention to it.( By Ranting in the lobby chat :stuck_out_tongue:)
  8. Wingdude100 Platinum

XP:
    19,699xp
    But that's not speaking for me. I just want to be able to have some incredible fire fights, as me, an independent, against the entire Nightmare team, without having to worry about someone I can't see send an explosive down on my head.
  9. FearTheRainbow Platinum

XP:
    45,360xp
    Trust me we all have to deal with that but the fun part about that is its fun.Trust me when me and my real life friend NextFriday play (once every 30 players are on) we love to have the risk that wasted has lost.
  10. Robertthegoat Co-Lead Developer

XP:
    394,144xp
    There's no better time than now to start bringing your concerns to discussion. We're all ears.
  11. Wingdude100 Platinum

XP:
    19,699xp
    BrassBuilder likes this.
  12. Robertthegoat Co-Lead Developer

XP:
    394,144xp
    Ah, thank you! Structures are definitely on the list, both placeable and permanent :wink:
  13. Leatherdevil Regular Member

XP:
    14,595xp
    Finally something to look forward too. There's never been good events that have taken place on the Wasted servers and with that said, when they do happen they will raise the popularity quite a fair bit. Maybe even players who don't play Wasted will notice the game and take a liking to it.
  14. Blackkles Platinum

XP:
    42,310xp
    We need the golden age of Wasted to come back!
  15. FearTheRainbow Platinum

XP:
    45,360xp
    Yeah when there was 70-90 players online.
  16. Leatherdevil Regular Member

XP:
    14,595xp
    Finally! An old player that I knew well. How are you doing? I wish the golden age would return, imagine full servers of 125 people on each, glorious days!
  17. FearTheRainbow Platinum

XP:
    45,360xp
    That would only happen if anni was not so great,when anni came to shotbow that's what hurt wasted.
    (Just messing with you.)
  18. HypeTrains Regular Member

XP:
    85,406xp
    No... that's what happened. Anni killed wasted.
  19. Blackkles Platinum

XP:
    42,310xp
    Well all buggs fcked Wasted up. You know those bugged objectives and of course those radar hackers. How could you have fun playing if there are 3-5 people that dominate the server with jetpack, mech or radar? I already miss those annoying Cobras trying to shut me down... and the feeling when getting a high killstreak
  20. FearTheRainbow Platinum

XP:
    45,360xp
    I don't think radar is a issue anymore but I cant make any promises,also cobras do sometimes play and try to kill the most op person in the game but that happens once and a while when wasted gets 22-30 players.