1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Suggestion Current things that need to be updated.

Discussion in 'GG' started by GunOverdose, Jul 17, 2015.

Suggestion - Current things that need to be updated. | Page 2
  1. GunOverdose PR Co-Lead

XP:
    337,656xp
    Agreed. Added.

2. 8noremac Regular Member

XP:
    30,784xp
    i actually like the idea of being able to place them (because of other minez practice servers ive played) and on those servers there was a timer before they dissappear (10 seconds). your idea can be abused by someone giving him cobwebs and him doing /kit to get more and place all off the map under them
    boogaert likes this.
  3. boogaert Emerald

XP:
    84,545xp
    Seems like a legit idea, or maybe buff it to 30ish.
  4. 8noremac Regular Member

XP:
    30,784xp
    okay so i farmed a lot of splash 3 to use in GG but after dieing in minez they change to splash 1
  5. 8noremac Regular Member

XP:
    30,784xp
    fishing rods dont hit people
  6. Jarool Mini Admin

XP:
    327,930xp
    Dying while the speed from sugar is still in effect will still yield the slowness afterwards.
  7. Deadtoad5 Platinum

XP:
    16,724xp
  8. GunOverdose PR Co-Lead

XP:
    337,656xp
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but none of these have been fixed yet.
    Since the new update, it even messed with the pvp more because of the changes to it with even food items such as Golden Apples. It would be extremely helpful if the devs took a day or two to copy the MineZ code for these basics and implement them into GG.
  9. FreeCookson Platinum

XP:
    3,771xp
    Armor will probably get less tanky since people don't seem to like the current protection levels in Minez. I would wait before suggesting an armor protection change.
    8noremac and GunOverdose like this.
  10. Dinokoospa Emerald

XP:
    181,847xp
    The only problem with this is..say you have a minez group that is really good and has the most op legendary, compared to someone alone who wouldn't have the capabilities to get them, they also wouldn't have the capabilities to heal with shears, ect. Personally I would love to see these additions but it might unbalance the game.
  11. GunOverdose PR Co-Lead

XP:
    337,656xp
    This would be more directed at the fact to get ANY legendary to work. Void Bow or whatever. It's good practice for it.
  12. Superbob1000 Retired Staff

XP:
    87,366xp
    I agree with everything here except the enderpearls. I like being tp'ed after death. :stuck_out_tongue:
  13. FreeCookson Platinum

XP:
    3,771xp
    Well legendaries work now so this thread is kinda pointless.