1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Suggestion Iron Golems

Discussion in 'Annihilation' started by TheInVinceIble, Aug 4, 2015.

Suggestion - Iron Golems
?

Do they have to bring the iron Golems back?

Bring the iron golems back and let them drop a boss buff when they die 7 vote(s) 46.7%
Bring the iron golems back with their normal droppings 8 vote(s) 53.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. TheInVinceIble Gold

XP:
    24,059xp
    Hey guys,

I think we have to bring the golems back what do you guys think about this suggestion?
    xTheCandyPvP likes this.

2. JackMasterMind Regular Member

XP:
    64,408xp
    The poll is skewered, and I think the wither is good enough.
    GopherAsassain likes this.
  3. StrikerzRyan Obsidian

XP:
    478,887xp
    It's been suggested before, personally I loved my two buddies, Firwen and Celarial, however it was shot down every time. Saunders had said they were removed because they often caused the server to crash in the past, however I never seemed to notice.

But if they were to ever return (Which is probably never going to happen), I'd be a little hesitant about having them drop the boss buff because it is fairly easy for any player to just run over and hit the golem so they will have damaged it, especially if it is underwater.
  4. Giratina_O Regular Member

XP:
    5,991xp
    I think it would be neat to have iron golems be built and be able to defend a nexus... Like, if a team's nexus is below 15 points it spawns iron golems to defend the nexus?
    JackMasterMind likes this.
  5. a22590 Regular Member

XP:
    15,806xp
    Maybe add them back, but as a "guardian" to the end portals; you must kill the golem before entering the portal. And Jack is right, the poll is skewered (There is only a "Bring the golems back" option.)
  6. Jarool Mini Admin

XP:
    327,930xp
    Apparently, as Strikerz said, they lagged servers and crashed them... but then again, so did the wither at first. Do you see where I'm going with this?
    StrikerzRyan likes this.