1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Other Notable members of the Smash community.

Discussion in 'SMASH' started by Sad, Jul 3, 2015.

Other - Notable members of the Smash community.
  1. Sad Emerald

XP:
    885,564xp
    Just wanted to have a list as I have seen most of the forums activity dwindle and ranked is very dead from what it used to be. Smash is still a great game, just got old and I'd like to a thread dedicated to those in the community that made contributions through skill or forum and community inter-activeness. If you have someone you think is worthy post here with a good reason and preferably some evidence (although I should know/rremember most pro players).

- (US) TheCrazyCrafter5, one of the best players in the game.
    - (US) Mr_Minecraftian3, also one of the best but was held back immensely due to his bad PC, had a load of lag.
    - (EU) Shebbear, one of the best EU players of his time (? - don't know for sure, didn't play much EU), made the first tournament that was mostly successful.
    - (EU) Kirschbaumer, skill unknown to me and other players however his elo colour contribution and other things were helpful, big bug contributions.
    - (EU) Vaporizer, skill unknown to me however he had wiki and forum contributions, big bug contributions.
    - (EU) Razi_ftw, general good EU player, not much on skill due to scarcity of ranked matches in EU.
    - (US) iCryEveryTime, general good, became good after most of the popularity of Smash, lives where server host is located so also has ping advantage.
    - (US) Killatrix, all around good player. Was active on the forums for a bit.
    - (US) so_ludicrous_/:lmao:ryBones957, good all around player.
    - (EU) SkeletonXF238, good player, has poor connection, active on the forums and has many contributions.
    - (US) COLONELCA12/HydroShock, good player, lives next to server (CA) so good ping advantage.
    - (US) ArgoArcher, good player overall, has ping advantage (lives in CA).
    - (EU) wisforwanda/Wanda, good EU player.
    - (US) Night_Marusara, hosted first tournament on stream.
    - (US) Ale:lmao:est, old great Smash player.
    - (US) skeecow/_Satann, old great Smash player, probably was one the best back at the Shebbear tourney (he won).
    - (US) Methelin, good player (had 1240 elo), made the map Lava Spire (infamous for fence glitches into lava).
    - (US) Tezlashock, came later on, become one of the best later in competitive Smash.
    - (US) WormOfBooks, really good player, maintained blue Elo for every season.
    - (US) Mr_Buff, probably one of the best players who ever played.
    - (US) Octocroid, amazing player, still active but rarely on.
    -(US) Chuwypig, very good player, haven't seen him since 2013.
    - (US) Bivn, really skillful player, used to destroy any high level player.
    - (EU & US) Lamg0d2, probably one of the best who ever played.
    -(US) Tote67, another old, awesome player.
    - (US) axel9876, amazing old time player.

I probably forgot a couple.

2. OwOb Retired Staff

XP:
    702,465xp
    Where is Tezlashock? :eek:
    He is great player (I think) and also SMASH admin, he helps community lots right?
  3. SkeletonXF238 Regular Member

XP:
    44,303xp
    Kirschbaumer and Vaporizer also did a HUGE amount of work on bug reporting, making videos per every bug (back when there were 20 or more bugs in the game) which they should be credited for. If it wasn't for them the game today would probably be a lot buggier than it is.
    Sam_F_Saved2Save and shebbear2 like this.
  4. Sad Emerald

XP:
    885,564xp

Both added/edited. At hotel right now for July 4th, brought my laptop keyboard and everything haha.
  5. SkeletonXF238 Regular Member

XP:
    44,303xp
    Seen anyone shoot bullets into the sky yet? :stuck_out_tongue:
  6. Not_Botifier Gold

XP:
    18,455xp
    wheres the peanut?
  7. Sad Emerald

XP:
    885,564xp
    I looked through his posts and found that he didn't have many to any contributing posts on the Smash subfourm. He doesn't seem to stand out as a amazing Smash player (although EU so idk much).

Being a Smash admin is a contribution, but does not instantly get to be on the list just cause of being a admin actively or before. There is also a admin list so yeah, I think that serves it purpose better than this which is mostly about the community and players.
    Fluffoon and ReillyFoxHD like this.
  8. Methelin Emerald

XP:
    12,461xp
    Methelin, formerly known as Metroll131

Highest ELO record was 1240, good/skilled/lucky (choose the right option) player who contributed infamous Lava Spire map. :T
  9. Sad Emerald

XP:
    885,564xp
    Saw them later on; I was right in front of them. There was also other ones I could see in the distance (multiple firework shows starting at the same time from where I was at).

Added.
  10. AsiatusxX Regular Member

XP:
    19,779xp
    Fuck sake. I hate being part of that community so goddamn late. I want all of them back being at their Best ;-;
    All good Players atm cant get a Chance to get "known" because there arent many ._.
    Hugthug likes this.
  11. SkeletonXF238 Regular Member

XP:
    44,303xp
    I met most of the comumnity on ranked. Now I think we're going to be stuck with my monthly tournaments for a while. At least until a new season of ranked comes around AND the devs actually make ranked work again.
  12. 243 Regular Member

XP:
    11,954xp
    I got a few more if you want to add them:

WormOfBooks (US) - Really good player, maintained blue Elo for every season.
    Mr_Buff (US) - Probably one of the best players who ever played.
    Octocroid (US) - Amazing player, still active but rarely on.
    Chuwypig (US) - Very good player, haven't seen him since 2013.
    Bivn (US) - Really skillful player, used to destroy any high level player.
    Lamg0d2 (EU & US) - Probably one of the best who ever played.
    Tote67 (US) - Another old, awesome player.

All super old veterans who don't play anymore.... Smash is dead.
    DaFunk and Sad like this.
  13. Methelin Emerald

XP:
    12,461xp
  14. 243 Regular Member

XP:
    11,954xp
  15. dillonsup Platinum

XP:
    33,685xp
    Yes you did :l
    how do you forget me
    :(
  16. shebbear2 Platinum

XP:
    120,289xp
    axel9867 is another fantastic player you could add to the list
    KillaTrix and SkeletonXF238 like this.
  17. lobstergod12345 Platinum

XP:
    98,758xp
    um excuse me, but did you just forget me or am i too good?
  18. Sam_F_ Gold

XP:
    637,792xp
    I'd like to be on this list, but I and my connection together (on either server) made me too poor a player to get past the 1040s even when ranked was working. I am fairly active on this forum, and many of you are familiar with -- some played a part in developing -- my beloved Chessboard, which might very well be the oldest actively developed/campaigned-for map.
    At any rate, not sure I deserve it or not, but I'd definitely like to be here. :stuck_out_tongue:
  19. Sad Emerald

XP:
    885,564xp
    I swear I put him.
    Hopefully if chessboard gets added I'll add you along with forum contributions however just forum contributions doesn't seem enough : P.

STOP
  20. Sad Emerald

XP:
    885,564xp
    Added axel9876, formatted my lazy buff copy paste.
    OwOb, OneZedArmy and shebbear2 like this.