1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Suggestion The end of the game

Discussion in 'Annihilation' started by sandstoner, Jun 12, 2015.

Suggestion - The end of the game
  1. sandstoner Platinum

XP:
    131,928xp
    The end of the game used to be fun, you could destroy an enemy nexus even though it would be the fourth, or you had 2 minutes to rek the boop out of everybody. But now it isn't that fun anymore. I suggest to re-add the nexus destruction when the team won already, and also change the ending time to 2 minutes again.

2. IAmTheSoup Regular Member

XP:
    12,132xp
  3. SnowblindGhost Emerald

XP:
    130,895xp
    I don't really think that the nexus destruction should be re-added, but 25 seconds before the game is over is too short! 2 minutes should do.
    a2A209_, ritone, Unicycle43 and 7 others like this.
  4. Pretendence Platinum

XP:
    26,299xp
    People have already brought this up but I'm glad to see it being brought up again, it seems like the staff has ignored this issue :/ I miss the 2 minutes after game can we please have it back...? .---.
    ritone and Unicycle43 like this.
  5. JustSnowy Platinum

XP:
    380,769xp
    I think that some people disliked the 2 minutes since some people that had strength used it to kill/farm people after the last nexus got knocked out. The only way to solve it would be to alt + F4 since if they are with a group you won't be able to /hub .
    I personally used the last 2 minutes to go full retard and attack anyone I saw because your stuff would dissappear anyways and you don't need it anymore.
    If the last nexus is destroyed you can /hub if you'd like as person that doesn't care about what's happening after it and join a new game ofcouse but I think these 2 minutes are ideal to look at what you managed to achieve that game (and you're proud off!), like an amazing defence, a nice base, that you didn't record/screenshot yet since you were busy on defending/building it.

Don't see anything wrong in it, might annoy some people though that get strength rushed.
    Diamond_Hunter49 likes this.
  6. TheWargenflorgen Gold

XP:
    10,429xp
    The increase from 30 to 120 seconds was one of my favorite changes Anni has had. It was extremely satisfying to be able to have revenge, even a little, as consolation for losing. Whether it was just yoloing it and charging some people with OP gear in an attempt to kill them, or something more coordinated, it was satisfying. When I came back after a year, I was disappointed and confused why it was removed. If you won and don't want to be killfarmed, disconnect? If you lost and you were right outside the winner's base with str, a gapple, and full dia, I think you deserve a chance to have some measure of revenge killing people and/or destroying their nexus. Please note that normally I am extremely against spawncamping, but I think this case is different.
    a2A209_, boxic101, DaFunk and 3 others like this.
  7. SnowblindGhost Emerald

XP:
    130,895xp
    I feel like the 2 minutes of the game being left is a chance to redeem yourself if your team died, it's just enough time to run to the enemy base, and wreak havoc on those who kill you . . .
  8. lord_bolinha451 Platinum

XP:
    34,123xp
    + freaking 1. I miss destroying the winners nexus :)
  9. Superbob1000 Retired Staff

XP:
    87,366xp
    Agree with you. :lmao:
    Unicycle43 likes this.
  10. Unicycle43 Retired Staff

XP:
    322,934xp
    Well I don't know about the nexus destruction but I'd at least like the 2 minutes to come back :wink:
    +1
  11. ChargedPigon Regular Member

XP:
    7,168xp
    I defiantly think that the 2 minutes should come back.
    DaFunk and Unicycle43 like this.
  12. WUAKONE Silver

XP:
    39,534xp
    I miss the 2 minutes!
    DaFunk and Unicycle43 like this.
  13. Pretendence Platinum

XP:
    26,299xp
    Wait OMG

18 people have liked making the end longer :/

Can we please have this then staff?! C'mon .-.
    Unicycle43 and Superbob1000 like this.
  14. Carrots386 RAP Lead

XP:
    5,285,689xp
    I think it's way too short now, there's barely time to say in chat thanks to your various team mates for their effort or to congratulate your enemies on their win.

I have always thought it was never long enough beforehand and now it's even shorter, I had hoped for an extension of this time and not a reduction.
    a2A209_, boxic101, Unicycle43 and 3 others like this.
  15. Sevy13 Annihilation Co-Lead, BAC Co-Lead

XP:
    3,433,940xp
    I miss the extra 2 minutes at the end of the game after the last nexus is destroyed. From a defenders point of view that was always the most exciting part of the game, where you got to use your P4 bow against the inevitable raiders. It also gave you time to thank your team and your enemies and have a laugh about what happened. If it did look like you were going to get farmed you would simply /hub.
  16. GuigaWei Platinum

XP:
    578,041xp
    We need the two minutes again, I can't even kill one person in 30 seconds half the time.
    Unicycle43 likes this.
  17. softsocks Platinum

XP:
    58,983xp
    yes please
    ritone and Unicycle43 like this.
  18. xSandblast Emerald

XP:
    245,023xp
  19. Hunsel Platinum

XP:
    93,455xp
    The duration of the post-game is definitely too short. The 2 minutes long after-game is definitely needed, for reasons the community has such as killing the rusher that just destroyed your nexus, killing the rushers that are attacking your base at the very end after you had won and etc.
    aqueousPoet, Unicycle43 and ritone like this.
  20. Zorolock Platinum

XP:
    366,964xp
    agreed
    Unicycle43 and ritone like this.