1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

No Prefix REMOVE swapper ffs

Discussion in 'Annihilation' started by CoolHannes, Jun 13, 2015.

No Prefix - REMOVE swapper ffs
  1. CoolHannes Regular Member

XP:
    10,845xp
    Remove Swapper its too op

2. JustSnowy Platinum

XP:
    380,769xp
    Well. Let's try to write a decent reaction on the thread that exists out of 5 words (technically 6 since there's 'IT'S') + a very nice 'ffs' in the title.

You don't have any arguments, you just call it 'op', but why? I guess you're pointing at swappers traps/swapper voiding/ another way of using swapper in some way that the enemy has no chance of escaping without being prepared for it.
    (sadly) The admins removed the bannable offence of swapper trapping what apparently made it useless qua defending/ playing passive.
    Sorry, but you gotta deal with it. I don't think it's gonna change in the near future and it will be a class to look out for. If you don't want to be swapped, you can always not go to part of the maps where they are active, like an enemy nexus, mid, your own mines, etc. It's smarter to stay inside your own nexus with a bow to prevent disaster!
    (little bit of sarcasm at the end)
  3. Aerux Retired Staff

XP:
    922,163xp
    You can't blame anyone for you not seeing that bright white box with a green disc inside. :stuck_out_tongue:

Swapper isn't nearly as OP as some of the other classes. It's actually pretty balanced. If you take this approach towards classes, you'll never truly reach a balanced gamemode unless there's only one class available for play. Civilian [or any class for that matter]!
  4. ItsWolfye Obsidian

XP:
    29,598xp
  5. StrikerzRyan Obsidian

XP:
    478,887xp
    Short threads get short answers...

No.
  6. lord_bolinha451 Platinum

XP:
    34,123xp
    I was going to come in and bash you but... seems i was beaten to the punch. Swapper is no where near as OP as some other classes are and were. Actually i think anni is in a pretty good spot as class balance goes. A few classes are UP but i can only think of a few that are truly OP right now.
  7. emacs_ Platinum

XP:
    577,095xp
    remove yourself
    im_bad, sandstoner, 37lego37 and 5 others like this.
  8. Pretendence Platinum

XP:
    26,299xp
    Add up all the times anyone in the world who has ever lived present or past.

That's how many nos I give this thread
    lord_bolinha451 likes this.
  9. ChargedPigon Regular Member

XP:
    7,168xp
    I think that obsidian swapper traps need to be banned, but removing the class completely is just ridiculous. You haven't even made any points about why it's too op. If you want a class completely removed, you'd better have a good reason, and be able to back it up, because that's a big change.
  10. lord_bolinha451 Platinum

XP:
    34,123xp
    I would rather debate then fight to preface this. Why do you want to see obby traps removed?
  11. Celariel Platinum

XP:
    256,550xp
    If you think Swapper is op, you clearly have not seen Farmer......
  12. Rabot1234 Platinum

XP:
    34,716xp
    *sit's at base over half da game left clicking*
    *phase 5 has begun*
    *farmer proceed's to give his 20 god apple's out*
    G_G
    Shinxx likes this.
  13. Triceratops Silver

XP:
    20,635xp
    Fixed
  14. Orangechrisy Platinum

XP:
    7,785xp
    *right clicking*
  15. Dulgii Regular Member

XP:
    18,834xp
    Seems like a great idea.
  16. xcw Silver

XP:
    18,175xp
    Fixed again. ;3
  17. SavingClips Platinum

XP:
    25,390xp
    Swapper Isn't that OP, you just have to be prepared for it. Ever class has some sort of advantage for it (maybe not civ but otherwise the rest do) some classes may be slightly better in one way but are lacking in another. Unless its an Obsidian swapper trap it's fairly easy to get out of; you just have to have the right tools ie; shovel,shears, etc;
  18. MacWasPvp Platinum

XP:
    206,412xp
    Reasons
    Support
    Words
    Good grammar
    Punctuation

Oh, hi there! I was just listing what this thread is lacking. May I give you a cuppa tea while we wait for him to give us these things? ^-^
  19. lord_bolinha451 Platinum

XP:
    34,123xp
    I would love some chamomile with a teaspoon of honey.
  20. ItsWolfye Obsidian

XP:
    29,598xp
    Ok so we all agree this thread is relatively pointless since it lacks arguments to support its point.
    Allow it to die down unless OP has something to say. (Which would be nice!)