1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Premium Changes Effective June 4th

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by HighlifeTTU, May 28, 2015.

Premium Changes Effective June 4th | Page 7
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StormAerospace Platinum

XP:
    300,330xp
    rip walmart-cheap classes

2. Tactical_Roses Regular Member

XP:
    14,351xp
    *Watches as greedy donors throw a riot and sensible donors try to calm them down*
    MTrout and SnowblindGhost like this.
  3. Brahki Gold

XP:
    8,699xp
    Not entirely fair to call them greedy, i'd say most have been uninformed or simply overlooked the part where the modifier stays.
  4. blaueszebra Retired Staff

XP:
    362,364xp
    Enter the command while standing on the other end of the MineZ lobby:D
  5. Deadtoad5 Platinum

XP:
    16,724xp
    viraxy i am your green eyed twin
  6. Viraxy Obsidian

XP:
    7,266xp
    well then, did not know i had a twin >.<
  7. InstantLightning Jr. Developer, Web Mod Lead

XP:
    384,964xp
    Finally! Now that the xp multiplier doesn't go to everyone on the sever, it can balance everything out! When I saw the discount come out, I was greatly disappointed because of how OP it was, but now everything's fixed!
  8. Pretendence Platinum

XP:
    26,299xp
    So are premiums gonna get some compensation for this nerf?

All we got now is a pz multiplier, joining full teams, and when in rogue .-. (Plus a little other stuff that ain't that big)
  9. Brahki Gold

XP:
    8,699xp
    Prices will be dropped for everyone, plus compensation isnt really needed, the modifiers are still huge
  10. Pretendence Platinum

XP:
    26,299xp
    I actually have trouble getting lot of xp even with the multiplier, and even with the prices being dropped for everyone it's still a disadvantage for premiums :stuck_out_tongue:

*not that I don't love regulars cus I doooo :heart:*
  11. InstantLightning Jr. Developer, Web Mod Lead

XP:
    384,964xp
    Even so, they used to just have the multiplier a while ago
  12. Pretendence Platinum

XP:
    26,299xp
    Well now they fed the piggy and the piggy wants more .-. :lmao:
    TastiestTaco and SkeletonXF238 like this.
  13. InstantLightning Jr. Developer, Web Mod Lead

XP:
    384,964xp
    Just like the Soviet Union giving more freedom to many other states! :stuck_out_tongue: Anyways the xp multiplier is enough. I bought premium originally just for early access *Cough* *Coush*Settlements
  14. Oxydisulfoton Silver

XP:
    255,069xp
    ]'

always a sad day for defaults
  15. Favn Obsidian

XP:
    558,138xp
    Actually, if you buy subscriber now, and prove that you have donated for subscriber for that amount of time, you can get it back :wink: I did it! :D Just modmail it :wink:
  16. SnowblindGhost Emerald

XP:
    130,895xp
    So I can actually attempt to get a 4.0x multiplier? :eek:
  17. Superbob1000 Retired Staff

XP:
    87,366xp
    Mixed feelings.

I have always wanted regs and plats to be closer together, but in a way, we paid $100 for all this. Now, I know we still get the xp multiplier, but I feel like we need a bit more.

I agree; only 10,000 xp is waaay to little a price for an anni class and so on. But a lot of us still paid a lot of money for that perk.

I suggest that possibly it is raised to 20,000 xp for premium and 25,000 xp for regs, or maybe even lower it down to 20,000 for regs also.

Just a suggestion. :wink:
  18. Navarr Councilor

XP:
    1,333,433xp

It's interesting, but that's exactly what we're doing. We're losing the price down 20% (to 20,000 xp).

As stated previously, it's unfortunate that we have to remove a perk. This one was supposed to make up for the xp multiplier being globally applied - which it no longer is.
  19. Superbob1000 Retired Staff

XP:
    87,366xp
    Oh. :lmao: I misread. Kinda funny how I suggested that... Now I feel stupid. lol.

Anyway, I get that the prices are gonna be up. I actually like that. Closes some space between regular and premium members. :D
  20. Smartzz Emerald

XP:
    194,786xp
    The reason I bought prem was cause of the discounts!? I don't see it fair... You want people to donate but you remove a BIG perk. It got me to donate. As someone said the donate rate MIGHT lower. And possibly might cut into some gamemodes First one down if Ghost Craft.

EDIT: I am probs gonna get a TON of h8 for this but for speaking my opinion. Jesus.
    xXx_Senpai_xXx likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.