1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Class Suggestion Bonder

Discussion in 'Annihilation' started by Swinters48sw, May 19, 2015.

Class Suggestion - Bonder
?

Would you like to see this class in Annihilation?

Poll closed Oct 19, 2015.
Yes 7 vote(s) 77.8%
No 1 vote(s) 11.1%
Needs changes before its addition to Anni 1 vote(s) 11.1%
  1. Swinters48sw Platinum

XP:
    7,735xp
    You are the bond...
    You spawn with a wooden sword,pick axe,axe, and a magma cream named "Unbreakable Bond"
    The "Unbreakable Bond" ability binds you to an ally, giving your ally regen 1 and speed 1 while you receive weakness 2 and speed 1 ifinitely as long as you two stay bonded. You have to stay within a 7 block radius of your ally or the bond will recede. The ability has a 90 second cooldown.

Pro:
    -Ifinite regen and speed is very powerful on the battlefield
    -Perfect for rushes as the speed 1 can get you to the nexus faster while the regen allows your ally to tank the punishment

Cons:
    -Bonding gives you weakness 2 making you do less damage
    -Knockback and punch enchantments can push you away from the ally your bonded with, which could lead to the bonding to break

Tips and Tricks:
    -Pick an ally that will travel constantly with you as your partner does the most damage and tanks it too
    -When at mid, you mine diamonds while your ally defends you from incoming enemies
    -While strength doesn't have as much of an increase on your damage, it's better to have the small increased damage than barely any damage

Tell me what you guys think of this support class and give me suggestions on how to improve!!!

2. LION3L_ Regular Member

XP:
    25,852xp
    Great idea! don't like the weakness infinetly though. maybe for X seconds
  3. 323465963 Retired Staff

XP:
    130,346xp
    First thing that came to my mind:
    [IMG]
    Swinters48sw and 01510cat like this.
  4. Orangechrisy Platinum

XP:
    7,785xp
    the weakness balances out the class very well, maybe you mine and the other guy defends you. But if you don't get weakness than its just unfair, there are no downsides.
  5. The_Melonmancer Platinum

XP:
    11,251xp
    But if you need to stay within seven blocks of your target, how are you meant to catch up if they have speed and you have slowness?
  6. ChargedPigon Regular Member

XP:
    7,168xp
    You don't have slowness. Read it again.
  7. Swinters48sw Platinum

XP:
    7,735xp
    Yea buddy I didn't put that in the class suggestion
  8. goldpicker Platinum

XP:
    12,831xp
    This is a really well made class, but it does require some detail make it look both more eye appealing and more informative of what it can do. Just for a little add on say why you think it would be good and how it would work when versing others with it. What i mean by details is that if there was more then one bonder then would it double the effect on a player if so. It is required that you find and put in every little detail for admins to consider the class you made.

I hope you have glorious day.
  9. Swinters48sw Platinum

XP:
    7,735xp
    Thanks you always have my back with class suggestions!
    The_Pursuer likes this.
  10. goldpicker Platinum

XP:
    12,831xp

I love class suggestions if they have a great idea i try my hardest to help give them an idea of how they can upgrade the class.
  11. 323465963 Retired Staff

XP:
    130,346xp
    Weakness as an effect is generally underwhelming, as is

Lets take weakness I for example. That reduces your damage output by .5 damage. Essentially, that's half of half a heart. Barely even noticeable. I mean, in a classic wood-sword-bearing-leather vs. wood-sword-bearing-leather, the person with weakness I is more likely to lose. However, simply upping a wood sword to a stone sword will still deal more damage than a wood sword alone, even with weakness I. weakness II will essentially downgrade a weapon by one stage, such as diamond to iron, or stone to wood.

So if your intent was to decrease the user's weapon "level" by 1 damage, weakness II should suffice.
    The_Pursuer likes this.
  12. Swinters48sw Platinum

XP:
    7,735xp
    Thanks for the info I'll change that right now!!!