1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Question Are these shaders allowed?

Discussion in 'Annihilation' started by Mallowpuffs, May 3, 2015.

Question - Are these shaders allowed?
  1. Mallowpuffs Regular Member

XP:
    253,185xp

2. MacWasPvp Platinum

XP:
    206,412xp
    As all admins say, use it at your own risk. Some poeple told me you can't use it because you can see the shadows of people under the invisibility effect but I had an issue with player shadows with shaders and you may be able to force it so give yourself a less chance to be banned. To recreate it, you use Shaders mod using the forge method to install the mod.

In conclusion, choose if to use it or not. By using it, you're losing your rights to being able to say "I used no banned mods" in your ban appeal.
  3. Brahki Gold

XP:
    8,699xp
    Cosmetic mods are fine, as long as they dont obviously effect gameplay (Like an Xray mod, or something to increase nameplate size, etc. )

I use shaders, enjoy the new look! :stuck_out_tongue:
  4. Mallowpuffs Regular Member

XP:
    253,185xp
    Thanks for the info! And I would be using forge.

I'd still like a mod to post but I was pretty sure it was what you said up there.
  5. Mallowpuffs Regular Member

XP:
    253,185xp
    Well, I really would like to use them, but if they up the chance of being banned I'm not sure if they're worth it. :confused:
  6. Brahki Gold

XP:
    8,699xp
    I see some players post that, but in all honesty every time i've asked a staff member in the IRC they've told me its fine. If you can use indicators to show you how long your have left to use a pick, or for a potion effect, im sure shiny water isnt going to be bannable. Heck, look around the forums and you'll see people posting compilations of cool screenshots of the maps showing off the shaders.
  7. Mallowpuffs Regular Member

XP:
    253,185xp
    Ikr. I absolutely love how everything looks..
    Brahki likes this.