1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Annihilation Annihilation 2.0 is live!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by HighlifeTTU, Apr 23, 2015.

Annihilation - Annihilation 2.0 is live! | Page 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SocomX1 Retired Staff

XP:
    293,866xp
    We will most likely post an inclusive list of changes once we get everything finalized, as some classes are still being changed.

2. EscapeThePro Platinum

XP:
    15,971xp
    People have been saying on Anni Succubus is nerfed on anni 2.0 is that true?
  3. SkeletonXF238 Regular Member

XP:
    44,303xp
    Okay sweet.
  4. moikka434 Emerald

XP:
    155,423xp
    Does this mean that Creativition is going to get 750K XP as he got 3 of his classes added in?:rolleyes:
  5. Mr_Claym0re Platinum

XP:
    41,195xp
    5 minute phases for competitive games feel a bit short but that might just be me as I played in the original tournaments which felt way slower paced and more tactical.
  6. 157C Obsidian

XP:
    53,196xp
    Really proud of the Devs for creating such a massive update! I love all of the new classes and I love the fact that clans are now a thing! Thank you Devs for working so hard on these updates! You never disappoint :). Eventually I'll get to playing it!
    LeForsakenMoon likes this.
  7. iStrafeWithScout Guest

XP:
    xp
    So one question... Why don't links work anymore when you post them in chat? Such as posting a shotbow thread or a song from YouTube.
  8. Ekob1 Regular Member

XP:
    8,206xp
    if anni 2.0 was opened on suterday we would EASILY hit the player peak
  9. DutchBartje Emerald

XP:
    502,680xp
    Glad you like the new update! Enjoy playing! :wink:
  10. Keyboard Platinum

XP:
    213,353xp
    Regular 8v8 is 10 minutes, not sure about clan vs clan.
  11. Pyachi2002 Slaughter Lead

XP:
    11,370,332xp
    Great! Now finish MineZ2
  12. Mr_Little_Kitty Silver

XP:
    115,176xp

I can confirm that this is actually an issue (and a really annoying one). I've lost about 600 rank points to that glitch now :(

And before anyone says "use the bug report system," I am posting this so it gets more visibility because it is a very infuriating bug. I will be using the bug system too and I'm sure other people have already reported it.
    Mine_Frond likes this.
  13. Canadian_moose Gold

XP:
    19,768xp
    Do /hub to get out of a game instead of logging out. I've noticed I haven't this issue ever since doing that.
  14. iSwords Regular Member

XP:
    20,976xp
    Nice! Im loving it! :D
  15. SocomX1 Retired Staff

XP:
    293,866xp
    I'm addressing this currently. Keep in mind that you should always submit bugs via our bug reporting system, and that they will not be overlooked there.
  16. SkeletonXF238 Regular Member

XP:
    44,303xp
    May I ask what sort of bug fix response time you have for bugs reported on there?

It's very disenchanting for me to have filled out at least 4 or so separate bug reports and to have still not received any fixes or notification about them ~ 2 months later. I provided an email on each filling out and I initially thought there would be some sort of response through that.

I understand you're all very busy, but understand that for a lot of people, it feels like the bug reporting doesn't do anything.
  17. SocomX1 Retired Staff

XP:
    293,866xp
    There is no response to the user who is submitting the bugs due to the nature of the system. That said, don't think that you since we haven't contacted you and explicitly told you an issue is fixed means we haven't fixed it.
    AnIrishWubis958 likes this.
  18. SkeletonXF238 Regular Member

XP:
    44,303xp
    I've been checking for fixes to the issues for 2 months.

I know they're not fixed.
  19. Ikerss Platinum

XP:
    312,072xp
    I am sad that the acrobat glitch was fixed but i am glad assassin is back to normal :)
    Superbob1000 likes this.
  20. Ikerss Platinum

XP:
    312,072xp
    I like the new ranking system also:) had 0 and in an hour had novice 1
    Superbob1000 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.