1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Question Any good hcf guides out there for a newbie like me?

Discussion in 'HardCore Factions' started by oxpoweryea, Jan 1, 2015.

Question - Any good hcf guides out there for a newbie like me?
  1. oxpoweryea Regular Member

XP:
    8,477xp
    Hello! I've been playing on the shotbow network for quite some time, enjoying minez and all of the other fun game modes. I've never ventured into hfc, I've never even played on a factions server! I'm experienced in pvp thanks to minez, and know generally everything about vinalla minecraft. Hell, I've beaten the ender dragon in survival. I need some tips and guides about hcf, yes, there is a search feature but I found no guides. This server looks really cool and fun, and I'd love to join!

2. Suoermario Emerald

XP:
    30,202xp
    If you head over to the Reddit there's quite a handful of guides on the sidebar (right side of the screen).
  3. oxpoweryea Regular Member

XP:
    8,477xp
    Thanks! Will sure check it out
  4. Czonair Emerald

XP:
    110,594xp
    RosieBlock likes this.
  5. Andrew_64_MC Retired Staff

XP:
    715,884xp
    Also, if you would like some basic supplies to start up your faction, send me a message if you see me online. I can bring you some nether warts, melon seeds, potatoes, carrots, sugar cane, or anything else you need.
    RosieBlock likes this.
  6. BrendanLeeT Retired Staff

XP:
    88,550xp
    Like Czonair said, you can watch a starter guide here or just read the starter guides Czonair linked you to
    RosieBlock likes this.
  7. RosieBlock Platinum

XP:
    43,185xp
    Oh no...

I just fell in love with this Gamemode...
  8. Braiti Platinum

XP:
    87,241xp
    Pro Tip: Don't Die
    BrendanLeeT likes this.
  9. Andrew_64_MC Retired Staff

XP:
    715,884xp
    Great to see new players :)
  10. atheil Platinum

XP:
    28,991xp
    I was thinking about playing hcf, I don't want to get weird here, but I sort of want a faction server that has lots of people on it. I thinks hcf is a decent size, but some more people would be nice. I may start playing as it looks fun, and I've never played a faction server before
  11. SirSpeedyb Regular Member

XP:
    101,136xp
    around start of the world, there was 350 players (im pretty sure it was 350? maybe 250) in the server and a 100+ waiting list. It kept pretty strong for about a week, then went to around 100 players on average. And then winter break ended and now there is a lot less players. I really like hcf but I suck at pvp and once I completed my nice-looking base, traps, and got full armor sets, I didn't really know what to do. You should try it out though! I find it to be lots of fun.
  12. Czonair Emerald

XP:
    110,594xp

The reasons why maps go inactive:

- A other HCF type server starts a new map.

- The map becomes boring / stale.

Normally, we have 250 players online and 50 - 100 players in the waiting list during SOTW.
    atheil likes this.
  13. atheil Platinum

XP:
    28,991xp
    When does the next map start, cause I'm thinking of playing that with ma mienz2 clan?

Could you send me a schedule or a date? thanks
  14. Czonair Emerald

XP:
    110,594xp