1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Discussion Giving out some supplies.

Discussion in 'HardCore Factions' started by Andrew_64_MC, Jan 7, 2015.

Discussion - Giving out some supplies.
  1. Andrew_64_MC Retired Staff

XP:
    715,884xp
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Recently, Wayo has been a little more inactive on HCF. Since the EOTW should be fairly soon, I will be grinding, making, and giving people any supplies they need. I will be online most days from around 4-9 EST. If you see me online, and feel like you want something, just ask and I will probably be able to get you it. I won't ask for anything in return, but gold or gunpowder would always be nice.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    SirSpeedyb likes this.

2. JorgeCJNG Obsidian

XP:
    40xp
    i would like 2 sets 1 Skele spawner Crowbar 3 stacks of Pearls Some brewing supplies 3 goplles a beacon and if you don't mind 64 diamond blocks thx
  3. Andrew_64_MC Retired Staff

XP:
    715,884xp
    I'll be online in about 30 mins. You can then message me anything you need, however I'm not that rich. Think of some reasonable things.
  4. JorgeCJNG Obsidian

XP:
    40xp
    A rogue set :eek: with pots and gold swords
  5. Andrew_64_MC Retired Staff

XP:
    715,884xp
    Okay, shoot me a message in game.
  6. xGAJx Regular Member

XP:
    30,207xp
    Thanks for doing this Andrew!
    Andrew_64_MC likes this.
  7. SirSpeedyb Regular Member

XP:
    101,136xp
    Hey! This is awesome that you're doing this. People like you give me faith in the community that not everyone is terrible. I've been trying to get nether wart and blaze rods all map. I just cant seem to find either in the Nether however. If I could just have a blaze rod or 2 so I can at least make a brewing stand and then maybe 1 or 2 nether wart so I can start a farm. That would be awesome! If not its all good though.

P.S. I won't be on until at least tomorrow afternoon though. I'll message you if I am ever in game with you.
  8. Andrew_64_MC Retired Staff

XP:
    715,884xp
    Yeah, just shoot me a message when I'm online and I'll get you brewing stands, and netherwart.
  9. xGAJx Regular Member

XP:
    30,207xp
    Andrew is awesome, thank you for the gift when our faction was in need of it the most!
    SirSpeedyb likes this.
  10. Andrew_64_MC Retired Staff

XP:
    715,884xp
    Your welcom :)