1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Announcement Annihilation 1.5 Patch Notes

Discussion in 'Annihilation' started by Vaecon, Dec 12, 2014.

Announcement - Annihilation 1.5 Patch Notes | Page 9
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fat_necks Platinum

XP:
    12,007xp

2. Anskar Retired Staff

XP:
    865,746xp
    YOU think it's terribely, maybe I like it?
  3. Enemyslayer Gold

XP:
    55,634xp
    dude then answer this. why are no admins backing him up on this terrible idea?? I WONDER WHY??? He has power so he can do it. How come we havent heard any support or any good news that may help. I would like to see approval from saunders about this update because last time i checked he is working on anni 2.0 and the COMMUNITY is still wanting Andorra to be fixed instead of the admins doing some treason of an update. I dont know why but we have already spoke our minds about this update, WE DONT LIKE IT.
  4. Anskar Retired Staff

XP:
    865,746xp
    Aw how I love when people do no effort about their grammar and get random statistics out of nowhere :')
  5. shadowminer13 Regular Member

XP:
    4,349xp
    The assassin is the only class i use and im really good at it, what is this cloning thing and you guys dropped the speed/ invisibility time by three seconds. Also is there still going to be a haste buff?
  6. Rebel_Vanguard Platinum

XP:
    10,955xp
    Let me preface this with I've seen and I know that none of these changes are set in stone. I've read that a number of times, so I know that. Thanks.

That's good to hear. But, I personally think that the respawn timer, if in fact it is to be added, should be at max 15 seconds. I can't see anything but bad stuff happening to a team that gets all of it's members knocked out in Phase 5, considering that is when the double nexus damage is in effect. It just tips the scales in the favor of the attackers in a really unfair way.

That said, I appreciate that you guys are working out an update, and it's good to know that classes like Engineer are getting some attention. I'm not trying to give any harsh criticism, I just want to put forth my two cents worth on an issue like this. I hope I didn't come across as rude.

EDIT!!!: Let me see if I got this right. Is the respawn timer an after effect of being able to keep your gear?That's what I think I'm reading, and I think that if that's the case, it could make things very interesting, and I might not mind it too terribly much. That being said, I don't know that for sure, so I wanted to ask you if that's right. If that's the case, then could you maybe add an ability like in MineZ 2 to respawn right away without your gear if you wanted? Just a suggestion, you can feel free to turn it down.
  7. FireGuyNL Platinum

XP:
    235,230xp
    Why so big??
  8. GopherAsassain Platinum

XP:
    298,391xp
    Vaecon, are players ment to keep full iron for the entire game after mining it for 1 phase?
  9. Murgatron Retired Staff

XP:
    970,785xp

So people can see it ;-; (ps i did that).
    Diamond_Hunter49 likes this.
  10. terve886 Silver

XP:
    9,751xp
    Because obviously people still don't notice it.

Edit: Got ninja'd by Murg.
  11. moikka434 Emerald

XP:
    155,423xp
    Most staff members are probably in the Reddit, as they prefer it more than the official forum. The post is also new, so don't expect that most of the staff has already posted something here.

Anyways I'm now going to sleep, Good night.
  12. _Mr_Daan Platinum

XP:
    49,626xp
    HORRIBLE not HAPPY at ALL
    Reillyrox13 and Mister_NN like this.
  13. Zorolock Platinum

XP:
    366,964xp
    wow this looks like a crazy update! cant wait to try it!
    xXoscaroXx likes this.
  14. TmSlime Platinum

XP:
    648,436xp
    About the respawn - If people are str ruching, they could just kill everyone in 5 seconds, and the just go down to the nexus like it was noone there. Phase 5 have 30 seconds to respawn, until that time, the str rushcers will take out the nexus, and its like impossible to die. The only way to kill the onese who str rush, is to respawn quickly!
    Dead_Man_Speaks likes this.
  15. CuteButAmerican Platinum

XP:
    55,115xp
    why did this all happen when I took a day break off shotbow...
    DaFunkPvP and enemyslayer11 like this.
  16. Diamond_Hunter49 Gold

XP:
    75,047xp

All gear on the player with durability will take a 25% durability hit.

The players' armor and weapons take 25% durability damage when they die. For example, if you're iron chestplate has 100 durability left, then when you die it will have 75 (probably a little less depending on the way you died :stuck_out_tongue: ) which means that your armor will eventually break.

I think you are able to have backup sets just in case though, so if someone spends enough time then yes, they would have iron armor for the rest of the game. But that's why they added the respawn time (so people attacking another team's base won't be constantly attacked by people in full iron armor).
    MagnusViggers and svdragster like this.
  17. Sanguinarius Platinum

XP:
    163,587xp
    .-. I don't like the sound of this...
  18. Enemyslayer Gold

XP:
    55,634xp
    Honestly this is annoying, i know a couple things about the anni 2.0 lobby but yet you dont see saunders posting a thread saying "this is the new lobby but non of it is official yet" then why make a post about it if its not official??? You opened a box of cookies and said "hey dont eat those"
    Reillyrox13 likes this.
  19. Elusivity Platinum

XP:
    129,748xp
    Almost everyone I've talked to so far has had at least one issue with the Anni 1.5 updates. Some of the ideas were pretty good, Spy, TP and the boss, but still need work. Death timers need to be reduced by 50% minimum, or removed. Just letting us buy glowstone/gunpowder and increasing the price would be fine. Boss loot should be reduced A LOT to Strength 1 for 2 mins and no seconds wind, maybe they get to keep the inventory instead.

What we want are things like less splash rushes, better classes and items for defence, and buffing/nerfing the classes that need buffed/nerfed. Any suggestions. The Admins clearly dont know what we want, so lets tell them what we want!
    Reillyrox13 likes this.
  20. Bleeblob Silver

XP:
    90,553xp
    Few things.
    - Shotbow staff thank you very much for realizing many of the classes are not equal to the others. And need to be FIXED!
    - For maps that are already existing but being voted on, how does that work? Do we need to fix them for you?
    - Please dont change the inventory system. please.
    DaFunkPvP, PaidPunkk, a2A209_ and 4 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.