1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Discussion New Kit: Scout

Discussion in 'GhostCraft' started by jetmotor, Jun 26, 2013.

Discussion - New Kit: Scout
?

Should this kit exist?

YES! 5 vote(s) 62.5%
NO! 3 vote(s) 37.5%
  1. jetmotor Platinum

XP:
    39,261xp
    I started thinking about a kit in GhostCraft. I came up with some few ones but I decided I could go with "The Scout".

The Scout is a fast moving low defensed and medium offense. Could be used for emergency escapes and melee.

Weapons:

The Scout: The Scout has full leather armour.
    The Scout has a Stone Sword with Unbreaking I
    The Scout has 2-3 sugars in his hotbar.
    The Scout has an infinite speed Buff. (Like the ghost, sugar is for runaways)
    The Scout has an infinite jump boost.
    The Scout has feather falling boots.

In the manual:

Leather armour: Sure to not make you the first one dying!
    Stone Sword (Unbreaking I): Great for hit and runs!
    Sugar: For quick escape if everything goes wrong!
    Jump Boost: Jump to places you haven't been before!
    Feather Falling: Gravity has got nothing on you!

Hope you liked this idea!
    -Jetmotor

Edits:
    Edit 0.5: Added a vote (Stupid Jetmotor forgot to add it in the first place)
    Edit 1: Changed from Iron sword to stone with Unbreaking I, removed feather.
    Gortee likes this.

2. Gortee Regular Member

XP:
    9,451xp
    I think this is a very creative idea! I wouldn't mind choosing this when going into battle. The one thing though is that this class doesn't have a ranged attack, but I don't mind since my favorite class is support anyway. However I haven't seen many classes added into the game. Hopefully they'll have a good update with new maps and classes soon.
  3. minehappy01 Silver

XP:
    9,521xp
    The kit heavily resembles a bow-less, more heavily armored Hunter.
  4. Megaplaylist64 Platinum

XP:
    18,107xp
    I love it as seems to be a NON-BOW kit!!!

Just take off the infinite jump and speed boost for less OPing, give it a wood/stone sword so you dont get a Soldier damage (another thing for less OPing).This kit might be the one with better laying of the battlefield, as he jumps higher and runs faster.
  5. jetmotor Platinum

XP:
    39,261xp
    Yes, but stone sword breaks really fast. And a scout can't be a scout without speed and jump boosts. But unlike the support, this guy just runs blind. The ghost can just pounce and hit the scout without him knowing.
  6. Megaplaylist64 Platinum

XP:
    18,107xp
    This Scout already has sugar and feathers for boosting, he doesnt needs to keep speed and jump boosts without using the sugar/feather.
  7. jetmotor Platinum

XP:
    39,261xp
    Remove the feather?
  8. Megaplaylist64 Platinum

XP:
    18,107xp
    No, it just doesnt needs infinite speed/jump boosts.

By the way then he should get a stone sword with unbreakble 2, so he got less attack power and his swords doesnt quickly breaks.
  9. minehappy01 Silver

XP:
    9,521xp
    Perhaps unbreaking 1, according to the wiki unbreaking 1 already doubles the tools life time, 2 triples.
  10. jetmotor Platinum

XP:
    39,261xp
    I like the idea, editing it in!