1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Suggestion Promote games every weekend

Discussion in 'The Network' started by Temido2222, Nov 8, 2014.

Suggestion - Promote games every weekend
  1. Temido2222 Platinum

XP:
    124,583xp
    Every weekend, I think Shotbow should encourage people to play a different gamemode. One may be Wasted, another weekend could be Ghostcraft.

2. gingernut84 Platinum

XP:
    16,271xp
    What could they do to do this?
    I think this is a good idea, sadly I don't think it would be very effective. People are so attached to the more popular gamemodes such as MineZ and Anni, and don't want to be playing games that hardly anyone plays anymore such as Wasted.

I would love to see Wasted have just as many players as Anni like it did back when it was first released, but sadly I don't think there is a lot that could be done to encourage others.
  3. demon_peanut Retired Staff

XP:
    453,950xp
    Perhaps some sort of xp bonus rotation system?
    Each weekend a different gamemode could give a little extra xp which would draw people to it as for some reason people seem to LOVE tiny buffs in xp...
    AceOfTheStomps likes this.
  4. Temido2222 Platinum

XP:
    124,583xp
    Yes. I agree with this. Also, they could post it on the devs Twitters and the forums.
  5. DiviXion Platinum

XP:
    904xp
    Nah they ain't bothered.
    cristianersch likes this.
  6. AceOfTheStomps Regular Member

XP:
    57,296xp
    This is a good result. I really feel like this could be good for the network. I can feel the power that this could bring abandoned gamemodes like wasted.
  7. diamond1 Silver

XP:
    36,053xp
    add slight xp bonuses in the different games?
  8. Temido2222 Platinum

XP:
    124,583xp
    Yeah. Maybe, if more people join "dead" games they can be revived?
  9. Rebel_Vanguard Platinum

XP:
    10,955xp
    Shulk/Xenoblade puns? ... I approve.

Anyway, I think that extra XP or something to that effect should be offered on rotating gamemodes to get people to play them. I know it seems like it's bribery, but I don't want to see any games around here die.
  10. Mistri Network Lead

XP:
    1,695,816xp
    This has been suggested SO many times it hurts me to read this.