1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Discussion New Kit: Miner

Discussion in 'GhostCraft' started by poketbuilder, Jun 24, 2013.

Discussion - New Kit: Miner
  1. poketbuilder Regular Member

XP:
    537xp
    Hello Everyone!

I decided to create a new kit named or called "Miner" in GhostCraft.

The Miner will have or will be equipped with a Iron Pickaxe with Knockback I and three Enderpearls.
    (You can edit the items which is in the Miner Kit Set but must be relevant or related with a miner)

2. Uranium232 Platinum

XP:
    64,493xp
    How is this different from the soldier? He's actually worse than the soldier.
  3. minehappy01 Silver

XP:
    9,521xp
    Yeahhhh, you might want to work on it a little bit more Poket, and perhaps do some class comparisons while your at it.
  4. poketbuilder Regular Member

XP:
    537xp
    Maybe A Iron Pickaxe with Sharpness and Power I or II,3 Enderpearl grenades...

Speed Potion and Strength?
  5. minehappy01 Silver

XP:
    9,521xp
    Weapons in GC are coded to deal a certain amount of damage to the ghost, so sharpness and strength don't work except for TK'ing. Enderpearls like Uranium said just make it seem like another Soldier, the kit will need something more unique to get people the play it..

Considering that the kit is a Miner, maybe have it affect the environment? Perhaps it has 12 placable coal blocks (I know it's not 1.6 yet) similar to crafting tables, and they can be punched 3 times to be destroyed, but the pick would take em out in 1?
    Have the pick be coded to deal 1.5 hearts of damage, have unbreaking 1?
  6. poketbuilder Regular Member

XP:
    537xp
    If it affects the enviroments,Maybe they will need to implement some new elements in GhostCraft then.
  7. Megaplaylist64 Platinum

XP:
    18,107xp
    The Uranium grenades should give the Ghost slowness, nausea or some kind of poison, but please not a soldier with a pickaxe.Maybe Haste 1 effect to attack faster due to mining and a chain helmet, with leather boots and pants (dwarf like).In 1.6 he could place 8 coal blocks, that make a 3x3 radius array, this array when approached by ghosts make them visible for 3 seconds, and give players nearby slowness.
  8. ttixscopez Regular Member

XP:
    7,139xp
    I. I just sat there and died a little inside seeing this. The amounts of facepalms will never suffice for this. The enchantment POWER, is strictly for bows. If you put a Power enchantment onto a weapon/tool that's not a bow, it will do nothing more. It's like putting a Looting enchant on a pick to receive more minerals.