1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

No Prefix Enchanter buff?

Discussion in 'Annihilation' started by Luster_Flare, Sep 22, 2014.

No Prefix - Enchanter buff?
  1. ___init___ Platinum

XP:
    19,905xp
    I was thinking for a while and I think that Enchanter should probably get a PvP related buff. My opinion - Because Enchanter has a weak spawn kit, for every kill that the enchanter receives, they should get 50% of the victims experience. The enchanter has the same spawn kit as Spy. Spy is better in a PvP situation because it gets a 25% extra damage bonus when hitting from behind. The enchanter, however, is thrown under the bus in a pvp situation. With a gold sword with low durability and no upper hand, The enchanter is a sitting duck. What im trying to tell the community is that I think that The enchanter should be rewarded for killing a player. Post your opinion on the bottom
    macman18 and Lateralus9240 like this.

2. Orangechrisy Platinum

XP:
    7,785xp
  3. Heightless Platinum

XP:
    13,436xp
    I think this would be good. But maybe not 50% of victims xp. Maybe like half of what defender gets when he gets a kill in nexus area.
  4. Nose4Toes Platinum

XP:
    113,812xp
    Enchanter is not suppoesed to be a PvP class.... it should be vulnerable while it gets XP quickly.
    Brett_Haythorpe, DieDream and blaze81 like this.
  5. ___init___ Platinum

XP:
    19,905xp
    I know thats why the enchanter should get rewarded for killing someone while it is vulnerable
  6. DieDream Obsidian

XP:
    42,823xp
    I use enchanter all the time. It does not need a buff, it is godly as it is with it's speed lvling power. That 2x xp gain (xp shop's description is wrong. game info classes page is correct.) is good enough. No point making it OP.
    vised likes this.
  7. RAHgamers1 Emerald

XP:
    1,394,716xp
    I like the idea... but I think enchanter is pretty well balanced as it is...
  8. Orangechrisy Platinum

XP:
    7,785xp
    I believe its 50% more, not twice the amount.
  9. DieDream Obsidian

XP:
    42,823xp
    No. It is twice the amount. It has been tested
  10. andrew323 Retired Staff

XP:
    127,641xp
    Twice from 0-30. Starts at 55% at 0 and scales up from there.
    Getting 60 or 90 levels using this isn't so insane. Hell, get 210 and enchant all your gear at once!
  11. Orangechrisy Platinum

XP:
    7,785xp
    what do you mean?
  12. andrew323 Retired Staff

XP:
    127,641xp
    With every level you gain, the amount of XP you get from resources also increases. The gain starts at ~55%, but by the time you get to level 30 the gain is closer to 3x+.
    It takes exactly 70 Iron/Gold/Redstone/Lapis to get from 0-30 as enchanter. Normally that would be just 420 exp out of the required 825 to get level 30 for other classes, about halfway there. So, the average gain is around 2x for enchanters going from 0-30.
  13. Friend1908 Regular Member

XP:
    48,998xp
    I think enchanter is fine. It's truly a very good class.
  14. darien1215 Platinum

XP:
    131,702xp
    Enahanter is fine as it is go into coast redstone mine. PROFIT
  15. UnqualifiedNoob Platinum

XP:
    208,676xp
    I think that enchanter is fine. Usually by the time I'm mining for xp, I already have full iron gear.
  16. Infekterade Platinum

XP:
    140,024xp
    Maybe 10% not 50% but it's already well balanced
  17. ccloughley Platinum

XP:
    86,485xp
    the buff would only be useful against other enchanters! cause really, only enchanters or miners will have xp on them