1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Suggestion MineZ 2: Journals/Notes.

Discussion in 'MineZ' started by TheFlurp, Sep 2, 2014.

Suggestion - MineZ 2: Journals/Notes. | Page 2
  1. TheFlurp Platinum

XP:
    38,332xp
    Yes.

The staff don't even have to write them. The community can just write a bunch, then the staff can hand-pick out the good ones.

2. Saazor Platinum

XP:
    58,288xp
    Yes please!
  3. Hellomynameis99 Emerald

XP:
    25,762xp
    Y no staff confirm yet pl0x?
  4. Hangar_Straight Silver

XP:
    77,466xp
    HOLY SH#@ THIS IS THE BETTER IDEA I HAVE SEEN, I GIVE 8/8 M8
  5. TheFlurp Platinum

XP:
    38,332xp
    Lazertester just said on reddit that "This is already a feature".

:D
  6. JACOBSMILE Jr. Developer

XP:
    245,865xp
    I really like this idea. It will add a lot of depth to the game. +1 Support.
  7. InstantLightning Jr. Developer, Web Mod Lead

XP:
    384,964xp
    Day 68 Location: The Quarry- I found this creature it was like a standing pig with blood dripping down everywhere. I get on a latter shoot the pig thing and I fly..I wake up in this new place its odd I didnt know I would go flying out of the world... (BTW im talking bout the transition between MineZ and MineZ 2)
  8. Ninja_Bacn Platinum

XP:
    191,885xp
    [IMG]

I like it!
    OneZedArmy likes this.
  9. littlebaron Platinum

XP:
    11,509xp
    Shotbow needs this. Also would the diaries/notes be submitted by the public? If so, its time to get writing :)

If it was submitted publicly it would be awesome if it would be something like

Littlebaron's Diary

-insert REAL story that happend in minez here-
  10. Goldblade Retired Staff

XP:
    233,036xp
    Because it was already confirmed by lazertester on the subreddit - this is already a thing in MineZ 2 and it's going to be amazing.
  11. xXxNahanxXx Obsidian

XP:
    35,098xp
    I'v always been a sucker for a good story line, so if they add these, I know what I'll be doing for the next 2 years :D
  12. Dr_Bosch Modeler

XP:
    51,583xp
    This is a great idea, would make exploring and looting much awesomer!
    Why not have a big competition, where anyone can enter and write anything from a 200 word story, to a note to a friend, or a small handbook explaining the basics of necromancy... or anything else! Also, have unwritten books one can find in-game. Just to write in for fun.
  13. TechnoNerdDefeat Regular Member

XP:
    11,619xp
    Just so you know, today 2/19/2015, I found a pirate diary written by a "Scurvy Beard McPeg" I have found absolutely no evidence to who this is and would like to be informed.
  14. Moshyn Councilor

XP:
    399,275xp

There is not much on this guy, the only book on him is the you have found, which just details an account.
  15. DumbdogFaShizzle Regular Member

XP:
    50,253xp
    This is the worst idea coming from me... BuUuUuUUuUUt waht if we actually spawn Book'n'quills and let players right there own lo- There is going to be many books saying crap about dirty stuff... I waz wrong

On a serious note, I think this would be a good Implement to MineZ 2 to replace the current quest system
  16. Meifot Gold

XP:
    219,469xp
    This is Beautiful. +1*100000 support

They came in the night and swept over us like a wave crashing over the coast. The end is nigh and my head feels light, I've lost a lot of blood. The fighting has died down and the hoard has moved on. It's so quiet and the sun is rising. Martha if you ever see this know that you were right all along. I would meet my end sword in hand. Now for the greatest adventure of all.
  17. sweetsweet313 Silver

XP:
    7,642xp
    This sounds so cool!