1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Video Gratz Karl :D

Discussion in 'Wasted' started by TechnicalTrouble, Aug 31, 2014.

Video - Gratz Karl :D | Page 3
  1. _Mini__ Emerald

XP:
    23,058xp

It's proof of the inbalance of Wasted. No one should have that many jetpacks. It shows that once you get 2 jetpacks, you can get as many as you want. It just shows, as I said, how newer players can't get them because older players horde them.

2. Sad Emerald

XP:
    885,564xp
    KarlMasterRace.
    KARLITO262 likes this.
  3. KARLITO262 Regular Member

XP:
    127,633xp
    You're right about the imbalance. No one should be able to get that many jetpacks, and it's hard for new players to become jetpackers. Although in my inventory I may have had a lot of jetpacks at the time but I gave their stuff back (if they responded) unless my teamates needed their gear.
  4. TechnicalTrouble Gold

XP:
    5,105xp
    Sometimes if I have an extra jetpack, I give it to a noob, then chase them down...
    BrassBuilder, Tdiaz5 and Lily97 like this.
  5. Megaplaylist64 Platinum

XP:
    18,107xp
    Cloaking device, like 4 Jetpacks, Rocket Launcher.

Remove karlbab, worst JPer, serbia stronk
  6. KrautPhonic Silver

XP:
    27,845xp

I've come close enough that I think it warrants me being able to criticize you.

Yeah JPers mhm you killed 1.2k JPers, it's only a disadvantage if you can't aim, look at the Mosin Jpers, the old scar-h guys, hell lily uses an SW. They all get by just fine using other guns and can and have racked up high killstreaks.
    and if you haven't killed a mech with a p30 then you're just 2bad4wasted.

Also as for the Psy post, it was more of to show off my signature quickly.

You had to have been on at 1am with us to understand.

Also I'd just like to add onto the whole Psy thing is that what was posted through Psy had absolutely nothing to do with what I was saying on Cyclone, so the whole "you're just trying to make it look like you have people agreeing with you" crap is a load of BS cooked up as a petty insult everyone else seems to demonize me for making.

You can't criticize him Mini because you haven't used a dozen JPs and a PKP to get a 1.2k+ KS.

Therefore your argument is invalid and you shouldn't try flaming the thread, it's not his thread he didn't make it some angel from above did.
  7. Lily97 Silver

XP:
    28,624xp
    Starting up a Fly School is always fun too... creating elevated runways with buildings... using trees as air traffic control towers... mechs and turrets for welcoming non-enrolled students (and maybe actual students too :3 )
    Tdiaz5 and Xgorrilaz123 like this.
  8. Katzn Regular Member

XP:
    18,183xp
    Shut up Cyclone, I'm the only one who's 2bad4wasted around here.
  9. KrautPhonic Silver

XP:
    27,845xp
    You mean you can't p30 a mech to death?

SCRUB! NUUUB! OMG UR SUCH A HAXXOR!!! Y CANT U DO A 360 NO SCOPE!!?!?!?!??!?!?
    Tdiaz5 and TomDreadCraft like this.
  10. TomDreadCraft Regular Member

XP:
    8,043xp
    Gratz Karl ma man :wink: :D!
    KARLITO262 likes this.
  11. kyogyu Regular Member

XP:
    9,676xp
    becuz i cn do a 720 noscope n00b
    Tdiaz5 likes this.
  12. KARLITO262 Regular Member

XP:
    127,633xp
    So according to your logic, if someone uses a PKP, then they can't aim? I can aim just fine. I can use a mosin, and a scar, in fact I can even use a P30 while jetpacking. I've done these things before, what I'm saying is that I prefer the PKP. Like I said I'm not giving myself the disadvantage when fighting jetpackers, because the PKP is the fastest to kill a jetpacker with. I'm sorry for not using a harder weapon to kill other jetpackers with. I don't get what your problem is with that or why you had to rant about me on this thread about these things.

Really now? It may have been passive but I think a lot of people would agree it had an implied meaning.

He wasn't even criticizing me, just pointing out the imbalance of jetpacks. What I mean when they said they shouldn't criticize me is because they say it's so easy to use a PKP and a jetpack. If it's so easy to use then they should be able to get as many kills as I do.
    Like I said, I'm not the one who posted this thread. A good friend made it for me but it's as if you're treating me like I did just to show off.

It's sad how I can't get a good congratulations on getting the highest wasted killstreak ever without being criticized for using my preferred weapons and tactics.
    Tdiaz5 likes this.
  13. TechnicalTrouble Gold

XP:
    5,105xp
    Stop bickering in the comments or I will tell an admin to lock this. This thread was to congratulate Karl, not to whine about how he got his kills. Even as much as I despise PKP, 1000 is an incredible number to reach, OP gear or not.
    Alexboy132 and KARLITO262 like this.
  14. KrautPhonic Silver

XP:
    27,845xp
  15. Thefisherman77 Gold

XP:
    14,353xp
    You got that complete? Congrats, but I got one challenge for you, get a ks of 250 with any Pistol, (SW or P30).
  16. _Mini__ Emerald

XP:
    23,058xp
    Haha, karlito, you go on to say you had the "Highest kill streak ever" This whole post you have some false opinion/belief that kill streaks prove skill level. People can get kill streaks in two main ways. Being good at killing, or being good at avoiding death. Look, if I were to congratulate you, it would only make you think that you are the best ever, which you're not. I'm not one of those "l0l ur a n00b sunnyhours da b3st" but there are plenty of more skilled players who don't have kill streaks this high, because they prefer to challenge themselves instead of giving them easy kills. You can talk for hours about how good it is to get a 1k kill streak, which you did, but almost ANY decently skilled player could get that kill streak with a PKP and jetpacks, assuming they don't land 90% of the time and don't spam.
  17. Mersid Regular Member

XP:
    114,574xp
    Now get 1000 kills with a jet pack (yes clubbing them to death)
    Lily97 likes this.
  18. TechnicalTrouble Gold

XP:
    5,105xp
    Last warning, stop flaming in the comments or I will get this thread locked.
  19. kyogyu Regular Member

XP:
    9,676xp
    inb4 lock :3
  20. 323465963 Retired Staff

XP:
    130,346xp
    As stated prior, It's best you all to simply drop the subject, before it gets out of hand.

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything.
    Tdiaz5 and KARLITO262 like this.