1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Suggestion Random voting

Discussion in 'Annihilation' started by Jarool, Aug 31, 2014.

Suggestion - Random voting
?

You '/vote random'. What does it do?

Moves my vote into one of the three maps. 3 vote(s) 30.0%
Puts my vote into an extra 'random' vote, where if wins, it chooses one of the three maps randomly. 2 vote(s) 20.0%
It chooses a map from all possible maps, but does not show it. A fourth map could be chosen. 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Puts vote into 'random vote' pool, where, if wins, chooses a map from all possible maps. 5 vote(s) 50.0%
  1. Jarool Mini Admin

XP:
    327,930xp
    A simple, cool command that allows random voting!

Basically, you would do '/vote random' and the vote would go to random.

There are four ways this could work:
    1. Random votes will move the vote into a map vote (where '/vote random' is like doing '/vote Andorra', or '/vote Coastal'. The random vote is put into that map (never the same for each person)).
    2. The random vote is it's own thing, and, if random wins, it chooses randomly which of the three maps to choose from.
    3. It chooses a completely random map, where it works like 1 moving into another map, however, you and no one else knows which map is chosen (a hidden scoreboard, basically).
    4. Works like 2, but it can choose any map in Anni.
    All these could work, and I personally like either 1 or 2 (leaning more towards 2).

I know there was a thread suggesting this, but that's pretty dead.
    HyerJohn, ElitaBuild and demon_peanut like this.

2. xElitaa Platinum

XP:
    10,260xp
    Yahhhh. I miss the old days when it did choose for us, we didnt even have /vote.
  3. ItsHarri_ Silver

XP:
    7,121xp
    That Would be awesome there should also be /team join random
  4. xElitaa Platinum

XP:
    10,260xp
    there is that. its in the nether star in the team purple. Also, there was a time in early anni it chose for us.
  5. ItsHarri_ Silver

XP:
    7,121xp
    Is there?
    Well thanks for telling me you learn a new thing every day:)