1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Other I created a Shotbow App for iOS & Android

Discussion in 'The Network' started by RedBanHammer, Jul 19, 2014.

Other - I created a Shotbow App for iOS & Android | Page 3
  1. Megaplaylist64 Platinum

XP:
    18,107xp
    Show the android version demo too!

2. NotDiezel Regular Member

XP:
    99,955xp
    :eek: Omg i cant even, so amazing
  3. RedBanHammer Silver

XP:
    5,074xp
    Got the custom In App Browser working for Android as well. This means better stability, recovery from connection issues, and integration with the app. Here's a quick demo video - I'll have an .apk download link ready later today as I transition away from AppGyver Scanner beta testing (at least for Android).

Megaplaylist64 likes this.
  4. the_grim_sleeper Obsidian

XP:
    31,765xp
    11/10 would make accidental in-app purchase
  5. TheArtisticPixel Regular Member

XP:
    10,950xp
    Looks great, I may have to download later. This could help me be on shotbow from my phone easier. Great work 10/10 from screenshots.
  6. Mistri Network Lead

XP:
    1,695,816xp
    When will this come out in an official app? How will we know? Please put a notice on AppGyver and on the forums when this happens. :)
  7. RedBanHammer Silver

XP:
    5,074xp
    Thanks for your interest! Technically the Android version is already publicly available, but I'm still waiting for Apple's approval on the iOS version before making any announcements. I submitted the app bundle to Apple a few days ago, and the average review time is roughly 5-7 days. If it gets rejected (I'm crossing my fingers though), then it definitely could take longer, and you can expect to see an official Android pre-release instead.

I just added an email notification system to the site for the official release; you can subscribe to the list and get alerted on release day. If you're an avid Twitter user, another alternative is to follow me @redbanhammer.
    mistriman likes this.
  8. Andrew_64_MC Retired Staff

XP:
    715,884xp
    I can't wait for the app to be released. :)
    mistriman likes this.
  9. Mistri Network Lead

XP:
    1,695,816xp
  10. TheBos5 Platinum

XP:
    131,097xp
    The code down there. . . Op
  11. iCybex Silver

XP:
    12,958xp
    MOM! I'm on Youtube!!!
  12. FallingDutchman Jr. Developer

XP:
    197,839xp
    hi redbanhammer, this is kinda unrelated to this app (which looks amazing btw) but are you still planning on updating the minecraft mods you created?
  13. ZentzVB Platinum

XP:
    22,641xp
    gg no re.
  14. RedBanHammer Silver

XP:
    5,074xp
    Thanks, looking good.

Which mod in particular? Most of my mods overlap in functionality with other up-to-date ones.
  15. Mistri Network Lead

XP:
    1,695,816xp
    I sent you a tweet saying this, but I guess you haven't seen it. Dice you are a wiki admin, could you add that page to the wiki index?
  16. TheBos5 Platinum

XP:
    131,097xp
    How can i get this app right now?
  17. andrew323 Retired Staff

XP:
    127,641xp
    Added it to the main page. I also formatted it to bring it more in line with the first post, and might start using HTML to resize those screenshots (they're a little big I guess) assuming RBH doesn't want others to edit it.
    mistriman likes this.
  18. FallingDutchman Jr. Developer

XP:
    197,839xp
    durability 101
  19. Mistri Network Lead

XP:
    1,695,816xp
    Thanks so much!
  20. RedBanHammer Silver

XP:
    5,074xp

If you want an Android pre-release you can try catching me in the Shotbow App development chat and asking nicely. If you're looking for an iOS pre-release, it's probably best to just add your email to the notification system on the site.

I'll see what I can do. If I recall correctly, setting up MCP on my Mac was pretty fiddly at best.

Thanks, Andrew. Much appreciated!