1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Discussion So, bye?

Discussion in 'Annihilation' started by eternalmars, Aug 4, 2014.

Discussion - So, bye?
  1. eternalmars Gold

XP:
    180,386xp
    I love annihilation, but I honestly can't see it get any better from here.

I don't blame shotbow, but Mojang who added the new EULA.

(I will keep an eye out for annihilation 2.0)

(Annihilation 2.0 must be incredible in order to repair the damage endless nerfing and new Eula's have caused)

I guess until 2.0 here ends my days on annihilation and maybe shotbow as I really only like anni (and unavowed) Well bye all.

It was a good time we all had, and if I was to list everyone I had fun with and played with, the list would be endless, so thanks for everything it's been good.

2. JackT8ers Gold

XP:
    179,233xp
    bye we'll see you in a couple days (jk)
  3. daFunky_Panda Platinum

XP:
    212,136xp
  4. eternalmars Gold

XP:
    180,386xp
    This might be my last post, so in honor of it #Rant

Removing swapper traps......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Disapproval level over 9000!!!!
    cujo69 likes this.
  5. atheil Platinum

XP:
    28,991xp
    I agree with the bloodmage nerf, healer nerf, and scorpio nerf, BUT DISAGREE WITH THE SWAPPER NERF
    Mersid2, cujo69 and JackT8ers like this.
  6. DemiPixel Platinum

XP:
    24,584xp
    How would you even prevent players from scorpioing over the edge? How do you even nerf that?
  7. xxsaundersxx Regular Member

XP:
    539,409xp
    Don't worry, Annihilation 2.0 will fix everything, the reason annihilation hasn't had so much love in the past couple of months is because I have concentrated on 2.0
  8. atheil Platinum

XP:
    28,991xp
    :heart:
  9. atheil Platinum

XP:
    28,991xp
    idk, magic?
  10. eternalmars Gold

XP:
    180,386xp
    Thanks for my sake I hope it rocks!

I understand your position tho, having to waste time trying to find small vanity items to sell cause the new EULA.

Well thanks for the reply, hope the update rocks!

Till the I will have my eyes open.
  11. JackT8ers Gold

XP:
    179,233xp
    Just remove the team picking, bloodmage, and str II, and it's already perfectly fair and fun for everyone.
  12. King_of_Games13 Platinum

XP:
    47,284xp
  13. TheWargenflorgen Gold

XP:
    10,429xp
    Make it so that if you Scorpio someone, then for 10 seconds if they fall into the void they get teleported to where they were before they got Scorp'd instead of taking damage, like when you go into the void in the lobby pre-game.
  14. ghana7 Gold

XP:
    48,824xp
    THANK GOD A DEV THAT KNOWS SHIT ABOUT ANNI
    Conner526 and McMiniMiner like this.
  15. JeTi_Brothers Platinum

XP:
    215,738xp
    No no no, its not all mojang, shotbow is fucking up more, best admins, best updates and best nerfs.
    #RIPSHOTBOW2K14
  16. EmeraldSoda Silver

XP:
    20,631xp
    YEYYESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS I GOT FATE ON ANNI NOW
    Hopefully.
  17. Sanguinarius Platinum

XP:
    163,587xp
    you know what stop being ungraceful tturds and they are trying give us perks.(trail+)
    I don't even care about the perks but they need money to stay alife the only reason why 90% of people donate is for the perks which this one a big one if they care enof the regs should not mine pitching in or there friends for them.
  18. JeTi_Brothers Platinum

XP:
    215,738xp
    Dont. Dont hope, it has already died, you can only get more dissapointed then youj already are.
  19. Superbob1000 Retired Staff

XP:
    87,366xp
    What about the team choice thing. All my dear dear friends...
  20. Vovri Platinum

XP:
    255,010xp
    the same way they prevent team griefers :confused:
    eternalmars likes this.