1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Suggestion Help clean up the MineZ Wiki!

Discussion in 'MineZ' started by jearnold52, Jul 21, 2014.

Suggestion - Help clean up the MineZ Wiki! | Page 2
  1. IvanDoomy Retired Staff

XP:
    578,128xp
    I tweaked some sections. I saw one of the last edits on a page was like 2 years ago .____.
    Should I/we add skeletons and silverfish to the Mobs section? Since they only appear at the Ghost Fleet.

2. 323465963 Retired Staff

XP:
    130,346xp
    I've noted that quite a lot of people (though this likely was not a recent issue) have been expressing their personal opinions on the MineZ wiki, such as the aforementioned statement, where paraphrasing "If you don't have a splash pot when facing a pigman, you're doomed". Statements such as this should entirely be removed, as one should keep their personal thoughts to a minimum, or at least keep it in the trivia section. Additionally, avoid using any contractions, as it diminishes the formal tone that wiki's strive to achieve. More on the proper ethics of modifying content can be viewed here.

But yeah, nice work, y'all :)
    IvanDoomy likes this.
  3. Numilani Regular Member

XP:
    62,916xp

Honestly, I wouldn't, since I've heard rumor that MineZ will be getting an update soon, which adds Deep North and Skeletons to the map.
  4. Pikadrew Regular Member

XP:
    5,661xp
    Ah, I agree. I'm a big grammar guy and I wouldn't mind to fix up some of these articles. At a stretch I might enjoy it even. What exactly can I do?
  5. FreeCookson Platinum

XP:
    3,771xp
    Source?
    IvanDoomy likes this.
  6. Numilani Regular Member

XP:
    62,916xp

I don't have a source, it's just hearsay, but I'd like to hold off for a while just in case.
  7. Irishkaiser Silver

XP:
    86,479xp
    Probably some rumor from MineZ 2 which is different from MineZ.
    IvanDoomy likes this.
  8. Hellomynameis99 Emerald

XP:
    25,762xp
    I did notice issues here and there when I used to browse it regularly - I'll help out and perhaps add some of my knowledge to it! :)