1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Suggestion New Feature & Class Suggestion: Trebuchet (Catapult) for Annihilation (WarMachine Class)

Discussion in 'Annihilation' started by Az_Naviko, Jul 16, 2014.

Suggestion - New Feature & Class Suggestion: Trebuchet (Catapult) for Annihilation (WarMachine Class) | Page 2
?

Poll: Do you think some variation of team-focused siege equipment would be a fun/exciting addition?

Yes! 27 vote(s) 73.0%
Maybe 8 vote(s) 21.6%
I don’t think so 2 vote(s) 5.4%
  1. Mersid Regular Member

XP:
    114,574xp
    Maybe add a zombie launcher in place of aliens?

And as for the no launching heavy players idea:

*takes off diamond armor*
    *gets on trebuchet*
    *launches*
    *puts on armour*
    *lands and rekts everyone*
    *str2, regen2, sharp 4, god apples*

And that is the issue.

2. blaze81 Platinum

XP:
    29,444xp
    Wow! This is very thought out and very impressive! I will comment a more in depth response once I finish reading it.
    I would just like to thank you for posting something that is actually quite useful and can help the community!
  3. jumbo_fish Regular Member

XP:
    174,602xp
    This looks like a lot of fun wow! maybe there could be other sort of large machinery also that would be so cool. I think this would be an amazing addition to give more variety to strategies.
  4. gaguzzi Platinum

XP:
    59,497xp
    With the /testfor command in vanilla, not only can you check the armor slots to see if there is armor, you can also check inventory slots. This wouldn't be a problem, all you have to do is check the whole inventory for armor.
  5. Celariel Platinum

XP:
    256,550xp
    I can totally see clans doing this: Get like 4-5 leathers with iron swords, launch into nexus area, wreck everyone, hit the nexus a few times, run the hell away. If this gets added, I'm gonna have to buy it.
  6. jumbo_fish Regular Member

XP:
    174,602xp
    Another idea perhaps could be that it could be made by anyone but purchasable for a very high price at the weapons shop. The person who places it would be the owner. Having a separate class entirely seems a little odd, since it seems so radically different from other classes.

I was also wondering what about nexuses where its undergound or hidden completely? Would it just be unuasble? Seems like most nexuses are not exposed like that.
  7. JustSnowy Platinum

XP:
    380,769xp
    I liked it for the effort and the idea but I don't think it's gonna come far. I would have loved to just see it and test it out in game but that won't be possible probably.
  8. man_o_clay Regular Member

XP:
    80,996xp
    I would Definatley Spend 25k Xp on this ... with a team of freinds (Talking over Skype/Teamspeak) This would be an amazing team kit for Clans or other groups as it needs lots of defending. :D . Hope it Gets added!!!!
  9. ninja9351 Platinum

XP:
    25,427xp
    Are you kidding me? This is best idea I've heard in years! +1
  10. saint_bean Regular Member

XP:
    7,075xp
    I don't think the aliens are powerful enough, maybe change the number to 80? But other than that this is an excellent idea that you've obviously put a lot of thought into, and I would love to use one of these.
  11. The_Melonmancer Platinum

XP:
    11,251xp
    I would love a class that creates warmachines, but just one idea... How about transforming into one?

Being able to turn into a trebuchet and then throwing stone into an enemy base would be awesome! (And if the weak spot was hit the player themself would take damage - Think nexus style)