1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Servers Cannot stay connected / play anything

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by iPaC_MaN, Jul 7, 2014.

Servers - Cannot stay connected / play anything
  1. iPaC_MaN Platinum

XP:
    8,447xp
    Hey ,
    After a long while i decided to play a little minecraft , but i cant stay connected to the servers , I logged in EU.Shotbow.com , everything runs fine for the first 5 secs , then it appears the server freezes until i get a message saying the servers are not responding or something like that... Its the same with every server within the shotbow , i once made it long enough to join an ANNI server , and the same happened there ...
    I cannot play shotbow Overall.
    please help :/

2. JACOBSMILE Jr. Developer

XP:
    245,865xp
    What version of Minecraft are you using? Also what Ip are you using to connect?
  3. iPaC_MaN Platinum

XP:
    8,447xp
    Tried 1.7.5 after reading somewhere thats the server Version , 1.7.9 and 1.7.10

using EU.shotbow.com Also tried .net , same thing
  4. JACOBSMILE Jr. Developer

XP:
    245,865xp
    Does this happen to all servers or just Shotbow? Im not sure how I can help much more if you've tried these already.
  5. Hellomynameis99 Emerald

XP:
    25,762xp
    Seems like your connection to the servers. Try connecting to 'us.shotbow.net' - you may get a better ping on US servers even if you live closer to the EU ones.
  6. iPaC_MaN Platinum

XP:
    8,447xp
    Same thing last longer but i still time out after a while .

It only seems to happen on shotbow as far as i can understand I can send my data to the server Because one of my friends said he could watch me moving Whilst in my screen everyone was frozen , which means i cant get data from the servers
  7. Biomike Platinum

XP:
    161,187xp
    Read this. It should help you out. :)