1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Log out bug

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by auksinismiestas, Jun 8, 2013.

Log out bug
  1. ItsMeYourBrother Regular Member

XP:
    13,304xp
    I plaed like and hour with my frend and get jetpack, bazoka and pkp (i didint had armor :/ )
    So i did /logout and i sucesfuly loged out, when i logged in i saw all my stffs for a second and it disapear. Like someone kills me but i didint. when i loged out my friend was waling around and collecting stuffs. THERE WAS NOTHING AROUND THAT CAN KILL ME. He saw i disapear sucesfuly(loged out). so when i logend in i lost my stuffs, i check who killed me but thre was no message who say you have been killed or something, here how it looks
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/441/javaw2013060822214282.png/
    i scroled up and didint saw anything . WTF, how can i get my shit back :/ if i wont get it back i will actualy stop playing this game :/ its just so anoyng..

Sorry for my bad english.

2. pope_on_dope Platinum

XP:
    53,458xp
    Your picture doesn't seem to load for me. Could you possibly post it on Imgur? It'll help out a lot more for me and also administrators trying to help.
  3. ItsMeYourBrother Regular Member

XP:
    13,304xp
    https://i.imgur.com/uWgNA0x.png
  4. pope_on_dope Platinum

XP:
    53,458xp
    I don't understand what this picture means to your problem?
  5. ItsMeYourBrother Regular Member

XP:
    13,304xp
    It means taht when i loged i didint saw anything saying i died and who killed me. usualy when this happens u can see puple text saying information
  6. ItsMeYourBrother Regular Member

XP:
    13,304xp
    Nvm i regeared up.
  7. ItsMeYourBrother Regular Member

XP:
    13,304xp
    OK NOW I AM REALY MAD, I LOGED OUT AGAIN AND AGAIN I LOST MY PKP, JETPACK, FULL ARMOR, BAZOKA, TONES OF AMMO. WTF . I pissed off, i never play wasted again until it gets fixed. WTF FIX THIS GAME
  8. pope_on_dope Platinum

XP:
    53,458xp
    So, what you're saying is, you log out and when you log back in all your stuff magically vanishes?
  9. rcmaehl Regular Member

XP:
    12,717xp

This may be similar to the fact that occasionally when using /logout an Anti-Logger NPC is still placed.
  10. pope_on_dope Platinum

XP:
    53,458xp
    That is not a bug, they are meant to be placed. Though, when you get the error message saying you have an anti-logger NPC waiting to despawn when you logged out successfully, that is the bug since the NPC isn't actually visible.