1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

MineZ Dungeon.exe (Creepypasta) [STORY THREAD]

Discussion in 'Roleplay' started by NinjaTinklePower, May 17, 2014.

MineZ - Dungeon.exe (Creepypasta) [STORY THREAD]
  1. NinjaTinklePower Regular Member

XP:
    4,862xp
    THIS IS THE STORY THREAD!
    Do not post here!

DUNGEON.exe

Hello my name is Chad. I used to play on this server called shot bow.net. It was one of my favorite servers, in-fact I used to play it everyday. One minigame I enjoyed playing on the server was MineZ. I would play alone trying to survive hordes of zombies and team up with friends to go North. There was no particular goal, thats why I enjoyed it so much. My friends and I often enjoyed doing park our in the dungeons. It was one of the things we enjoyed the most.

So one night we were up late playing MineZ, just me and my friend Eric. I decided to run around in the forests up north randomly. Ya know, it got boring. We were playing on us6. And the server only had four other players on it which were just camping down at southern towns. My friend and I both randomly found a steep hole that dropped straight down at least 20 blocks. We knew we would die but boredom and curiosity overcame us. So Eric dropped first. He hit the ground and died. So as if I were role-playing, I said in the game-vox voice chat, "Don't worry Eric I am coming to save you!" I plummeted in expecting to die once I hit the floor.

But thats not what happen. Eric said to me, "What the heck, you didn't die!" I replied, "Yeah weird right, I didn't even take any fall damage." I walked in the room that was strictly flat stone with dirt blocks scattered all over it. It looked as almost it was dug up and not built at all. But in the middle of the room had a sign. That read, "DUNGEON.exe, with a link on the second line. It was interactive and when I right clicked the sign a link popped up in my chat view. Out of curiosity, I clicked it.

That was the worst mistake ever. So I clicked the link and a youtube video appeared on the screen. I said to Eric, "There was a link in the dungeon, I clicked it, no park our though." Eric responded looking interested, "Cool, what is it." I responded back, "I don't know but its a youtube video and its 4 minutes long."

After the video finally finished buffering it began. It was just a black screen with audio in the background. You could hear a commentator talking about the game and you could hear the normal mine craft sounds. I told Eric, "Its just a MineZ lets play, with audio but a black screen." Eric replied confusingly, "Must be a glitch." I agreed trying to make the situation seem logical. As the video went on and I attempted to picture the scene of the commentator playing the game. But then 3/4 through the video around 3:00 the screen turned from a black dark screen to the dungeon I was standing in. But the odd thing was the commentators voice changed from a happy and funny teenager to a dark and sinister voice.

For 0:50 straight it repeated the words, "DUNGEON.exe" over and over again. My expression of interest turned to fear as the 0:50 ended. There was silence for about 5 seconds until the words. "You were chosen", were said in that same dark voice. The video ended and the whole youtube tab closed out automatically. Than my computer shut down. My computer got a virus and when I talked to Eric the next morning and told him about what happened he simply responded, "He chose you, there is no need to run or hide now." Then the phone went dead. My heart raced and when I tried to log back onto shot bow. It said I was permanent band and the message was, "You were chosen."

Lateralus9240 likes this.

2. Push_Ups Regular Member

XP:
    10,502xp
    muhmmm, creepy i suppose :)
  3. Jeroenhero Retired Developer

XP:
    254,790xp
  4. DrWafflez44 Platinum

XP:
    42,296xp
  5. Braiti Platinum

XP:
    87,241xp
    Happened to my friend.........then he got unbanned by doing this thing called Appealing....weird right?
    iCybex and MichaelGaming12 like this.
  6. Madzci Emerald

XP:
    189,342xp
    I'm sorry that was terrible, please never try and write a creepypasta ever again.
  7. Braiti Platinum

XP:
    87,241xp
    :/ It was decent for a first try............
  8. Svawe Platinum

XP:
    22,993xp
    Erhm... .exe? (yay cliche stuff)... Erhm... That means executable which is a type of file (i think).... Other than that... er... *poof*
  9. Methelin Emerald

XP:
    12,461xp
    Not impressed. :confused:
  10. _DZ_Productions_ Regular Member

XP:
    3,481xp
    Also I belive shot bow is just one word so it should be Shotbow
  11. Braiti Platinum

XP:
    87,241xp
    Excuse Ninja for using grammar :stuck_out_tongue: I knew someone would point this out :lmao:
  12. AkatoshKnight Gold

XP:
    96,337xp
    First of all, this ain't even interesting, doesn't make the reader want to read on and .exe, really?
    I understand why pastas like SONIC.EXE are called that, because they run a file that launches the game, hence the name .exe
    This isn't even a creepypasta, it's not even scary.
    Aren't the posts supposed to be in the discussion thread? :lmao:
    Eater_of_Cake likes this.
  13. Braiti Platinum

XP:
    87,241xp
    I could write one way better than this no offense :lmao:
  14. NinjaTinklePower Regular Member

XP:
    4,862xp
    Uuuuugh, its for fun, now go play with your ponies.
  15. NinjaTinklePower Regular Member

XP:
    4,862xp
    Yeah, I know it sucks. But I was bored one day. And this happened, but please write one please.
  16. Braiti Platinum

XP:
    87,241xp
    Ok I will give it ago. This one was still decent since you only wrote it in one day.
  17. NinjaTinklePower Regular Member

XP:
    4,862xp
    Yea. But one question, will it be related to the server
  18. Braiti Platinum

XP:
    87,241xp
    I guess that's what I was intending on doing.
  19. AkatoshKnight Gold

XP:
    96,337xp

That comment, has now added to my pissed off mood.
    GG.
    1chickenr, iCybex and devan10100 like this.
  20. Sad Emerald

XP:
    885,564xp
    Wowe.

Wheres the dislike button?