1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Discussion Wasted XP Suggestion

Discussion in 'Wasted' started by MAXIMUSSPRIME, Jun 3, 2013.

Discussion - Wasted XP Suggestion
  1. scurvy Regular Member

XP:
    10,758xp
    Hi, just wanted to request some sort of XP reward for capturing and holding the diamond until the end. Me and my friend have noticed that even after all of the hard work we did securing the diamond, in the end there was no reward for it.

Please correct me if I'm wrong for asking, or just agree. Thanks!

2. FlashFire27 Regular Member

XP:
    23,544xp
    I asked that the in new objective thread too :wink:
  3. zilone94 Regular Member

XP:
    9,996xp
    I agree.
  4. zacbacklack Regular Member

XP:
    11,268xp
    I like the idea. I actually posted a thread about getting xp at dzs.
  5. Razelesh Platinum

XP:
    69,971xp
    I have been thinking about this too. I really think a big juicy XP reward is perfect for holding the diamond and win. Somthing along the lines of 200-250 XP with no multiplier? There's also the thing that someone could come in at the last second, steal the diamond and win. That would be kinda sucky for the person who almost won. I heard a suggestion about possible rewarding XP per time you're holding the diamond, which sounds excellent. 10 XP per minute maybe?
  6. MinutemanGeneral Regular Member

XP:
    7,949xp
    Yeah, one time, I had the diamond and I was running from town to town. The town that my team were holding off would always get ambushed. I did this for like 4 minutes until we won the game. I didn't get any reward though. All I got was a Rose which took up a inventory hotbar space.
  7. scurvy Regular Member

XP:
    10,758xp
    Yeah the whole timed idea is a great one for sure, and I think 10xp per minute is a good amount since a LOT of people go after the diamond, but even with that I still think there should be a XP prize for capturing the diamond.
  8. Razelesh Platinum

XP:
    69,971xp
    My suggestion was to add one or both of the XP rewards. :)