1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Suggestion Motorcycles

Discussion in 'Wasted' started by finnegan47, Jun 2, 2013.

Suggestion - Motorcycles
  1. finnegan47 Silver

XP:
    1,134xp
    I had an idea for motor cycles in wasted they would be wolves or possibly ocelots

Advantages: much faster and if space is pressed they jump 3 blocks

Disadvantages: very little storage, low health and they're quite rare bad off road. if you it walls taller than 1 it takes damage

I've also had an idea to make Sheeps jeeps, jeeps wouldn't be affected by rough terrain could drive up 2 block slopes and would have increased storage (say 10 slots) and health, but would be slightly slower and allot rarer.
    They would also dye your teams color when you got on them, possibly being green as a default

2. LRobbo99 Gold

XP:
    6,814xp
    Wow, I never actually thought of motorcycles. The idea does seem very cool. Maybe include more advantages and disadvantages too.
  3. finnegan47 Silver

XP:
    1,134xp
    Those where about all I could think of possibly though motor cycles would take dammage if they crashed into things
  4. Khamul Platinum

XP:
    56,632xp
    Wolves are already being used as off-road vehicles that travel faster on grass then road.
  5. finnegan47 Silver

XP:
    1,134xp
    Those where about all I could think of. possibly though motor cycles would take dammage if they crashed into things
  6. finnegan47 Silver

XP:
    1,134xp
    They are?? I haven't heard of that are you sure?
  7. Khamul Platinum

XP:
    56,632xp
    yeah, they are from what i've heard, though they are really rare.
  8. LRobbo99 Gold

XP:
    6,814xp
    Well thats interesting to know. Once I get my new comp and can play Minecraft again my new quest is "The Search of teh rare Wolf in Wasted" <--- That sounds sooo bad :lmao:
  9. Megaplaylist64 Platinum

XP:
    18,107xp
    Then Motorcycles should be chickens, and im placing some status for them:

-Health: 60 Max.
    -Speed: Faster than car and truck on roads, slower than any vehicles on off-road.
    -Rarity: Maybe rarer than any normal vehicle.
    -Storage: 5 Slots, as it should have smaller inventory.

Just remember of not making it having sounds like CUCCO CUCCO CUCCO CUCCO CUCCO.
  10. finnegan47 Silver

XP:
    1,134xp
    I checked the forums and wiki they don't exist
  11. Megaplaylist64 Platinum

XP:
    18,107xp
    I never heard of this too, maybe its an upcoming feature because im sure thats no off road wolve for now (At least in public servers)
  12. JuanDeags Platinum

XP:
    15,221xp
    Regardless of them not being on the wiki, wolves are ATVs and have been made, just not used. I, a wasted builder have spawned one on the wasted build server, and they are there, just dont work. Same deal with chickens.

Though I could be wrong with them not working as that knowledge is a month old.

Chickens are motocylces, as I said before, they are in the code. Just not implemented.
  13. finnegan47 Silver

XP:
    1,134xp
    Ok I think it would be great for them to be implemented then. and if wolves are atvs then ocelots should be motorcycles they would work way better than chickens
  14. JuanDeags Platinum

XP:
    15,221xp
    Well no, its simple enough, Chickens were made for Motorcycles. And how does having another mob make it better?
  15. PinkAng3l Platinum

XP:
    30,672xp
    Ooooh me likes this haha
    Motorcycles are cool c;