1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Discussion Car upgrade parts

Discussion in 'Wasted' started by horinryan, May 29, 2013.

Discussion - Car upgrade parts
?

Are car upgrade parts a good idea?

Yes 9 vote(s) 69.2%
No 1 vote(s) 7.7%
Maybe 3 vote(s) 23.1%
  1. horinryan Regular Member

XP:
    7,486xp
    Here's an idea I had, the basic concept is that you can find/buy items that, when placed in a car or trucks storage, improve the car in some way.
    E.g. Increase top speed, improve off-road speed, etc.

Or maybe makes this only work on "hot-rods", a special kind of vehicle (sheep maybe).

What are your thoughts on this?

2. Megaplaylist64 Platinum

XP:
    18,107xp
    One of the best ideas i saw on this forum.We should add buyable car parts like:eek:ff-Roading-Wheeels,Speedster Motors,Bullet Blindage (Only reduces bullets damage)Metal Pack(Increases health) and even a secondary gun!By the way you would need a system that would accept not so much car upgrades for each,or else it would be too much OP
  3. zilone94 Regular Member

XP:
    9,996xp
    I have some ideas for this.

Upgrade kit - 400-600$

Use:

Car - +20% speed, +10 max health
    Monster Storage truck - +1 slot line, +25 max health
    Mech - +100 max health, +10% height jump

It may be used 1 time on all vehicles and mech.
  4. Lord_Haakon Platinum

XP:
    132,483xp
    I like Zilone's idea. It makes it less OOOOPPPPPP.
  5. Miner_Mate Silver

XP:
    12,514xp
    I could see this a fantastic idea, yet it could get very OP and unfair rather quickly. Maybe only two upgrades could be applied at a time to control that. :)
  6. zilone94 Regular Member

XP:
    9,996xp
    Only one upgrade.
  7. 97seanpaul97 Regular Member

XP:
    1,774xp
    What about people stealing them as you drive past? I've had loads of people take stuff out of my car storage while I was driving around. Maybe hold the item in your hand, or use one of them empty inventory slots?
  8. horinryan Regular Member

XP:
    7,486xp
    My idea was only a high concept statement and of course would need tweaking to make it not op.
  9. horinryan Regular Member

XP:
    7,486xp
    That would be a problem, but to take another idea I heard on the forums, why not implement some kind of car lock feature, similar to buildings. That way players can still steal you car but it would make it possible to catch/stop them in the act.
    Idk, just a though.

P.s. sry for the double post, couldn't figure out how to get two quotes in one post.
  10. Spyer2k Regular Member

XP:
    8,622xp
    To be able to buy so you could use a secondary on a pig or a sheep (Maybe new idea) :D