1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Discussion Secrets of Wasted

Discussion in 'Wasted' started by darkstriker999, Mar 18, 2014.

Discussion - Secrets of Wasted
  1. darkstriker999 Platinum

XP:
    13,629xp
    Today I would like to hear your stories about secret locations in Wasted.
    Just post a screenshot (optional: x, z) and share your story with the community.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    My story is about a small island made out of dirt and some wet grass.
    The island is found at the coast east of Aust. However due to the big forest between the coast and Aust I would either recommend you to use a jetpack or spawn at Dorking and walk down south close to the cliffy coast.

[IMG]

A long time ago when the map was new, I was fighting a jetpacker in Aust and I somehow managed to body shot him with my trusty Mosin. He fell and died to fall damage.
    I quickly looted him before his buddies would come and hunt me down, and flee to the east of Aust. Since he had 3 Jetpacks and I only used 2 at that time, I asked him if he wanted his third one back. A little bit later we agreed that I would drop one jetpack on the small island and in exchange his buddies would give me 1000$. It worked fine, even though we could have easily killed each other upon picking it up, and later I joined their clan.

2. Paul_Pogba11 Regular Member

XP:
    35,535xp
    I assume everyone knows about the army camp in the middle right?
    mcp123123 likes this.
  3. darkstriker999 Platinum

XP:
    13,629xp
    If you have a good story feel free to post :stuck_out_tongue:
  4. Mustard_Bong Silver

XP:
    26,257xp
    If I can gets on my computer, I'll discuss something.
  5. Tdiaz5 Silver

XP:
    76,623xp
    Yes, that army camp... at some day my friend managed to die from shooting a rocket at the ground, but he didn't know anything... no coords, only that it was somewhere in the mountains. and there were a lot of chests and it was like a base. he told me that he didn't want me to search it but concentrate on the dz. I was flying above mountains, and somehow I managed to fly right over that green base... stuff safed :lmao:
  6. Paul_Pogba11 Regular Member

XP:
    35,535xp
    Well it's kinda short but here goes... I was teamed with a few noobs friends last month and we were at the army camp getting our weapons because there is so many there. We are all set and are riding our pigs back over that bridge that connects it to the staircase up. My nooby friend rides his pig to the middle edge of the bridge and gets off his pig. He spawns in mid air and falls to his death. My other nooby friend goes to the edge and does the same thing. I then fly up (with my first jp) and start to decend to get their stuff. This was before I knew about grenade launchers not working well in the air. I tried to shoot the gear on the ground with my launcher and I blew myself up. I then quit wasted for a week.
  7. Katzn Regular Member

XP:
    18,183xp
    I thought it was your darkstriking secret.. Oh well.
  8. Paul_Pogba11 Regular Member

XP:
    35,535xp
    Yah I go there a lot to get ammo
  9. bnsfc Regular Member

XP:
    25,313xp
    Anyone remember the dam that used to be near the army camp? I used to love it because you could sit on top of it and snipe people as they drove past. i think there was a house at the top too.
  10. _Han Silver

XP:
    44,387xp
    Yeah, I haven't been able to find it for a long time. Did they remove it?
  11. darkstriker999 Platinum

XP:
    13,629xp
    Its there and its has it own secrets :>, explore the dam!
  12. Paul_Pogba11 Regular Member

XP:
    35,535xp
    its in the middle? Because I haven't seen it and I've flown (with reis minimap) over that area a lot

And does it look like a dam?
  13. _Han Silver

XP:
    44,387xp
    Isn't there a mech there?
  14. sheekathegod Regular Member

XP:
    5,243xp
    nice job finding this... but whats the point of going there?? (besides getting bored)
  15. Megaplaylist64 Platinum

XP:
    18,107xp
    Gratz, YOU GOT A MOSIN BODY SHOT!

WOW, U NEED AIM FOR BODY SHOT WITH MOSIN, HEAD SO BIG AND EESY TO AIM WITH IT
  16. jugularvein123 Silver

XP:
    19,663xp
    Technically the bodies hitbox is larger, and it is really only the hitbox shape and size that determines difficulty.
    DiezelTheo likes this.
  17. Katzn Regular Member

XP:
    18,183xp
    The dam is still there, it has remained faithful to me as a hiding spot for as long as I can remember.
    mcp123123 likes this.
  18. darkstriker999 Platinum

XP:
    13,629xp
    Instead of being childish, as always, would you like to tell a story?
    KathyL and DiezelTheo like this.
  19. Paul_Pogba11 Regular Member

XP:
    35,535xp
    So it's like an actual dam with holding back water and shit?
  20. Megaplaylist64 Platinum

XP:
    18,107xp
    Dude, im being ironic, but some people simply cant take a simple joke without answering like dicks. You should feel happy because evilbanana still didnt post here.

Okay, here goes a short story: Once there was a Combat Rifle that lazertester coded to be exactly like a sniper, and almost every shot meant a headshot. Then we discovered that Mosin Body Shots only happen once for each 1000 headshots.