1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Last Man Standing Last Man Standing, NOT Last Team Standing

Discussion in 'Arrow Arcade' started by xJibbles, Feb 13, 2014.

Last Man Standing - Last Man Standing, NOT Last Team Standing
  1. xJibbles Regular Member

XP:
    2,471xp
    /thread
    OmnomsZombies likes this.

2. superGman1234 Regular Member

XP:
    22,681xp
    /pointless
    Ivandagiant and pokepeople01 like this.
  3. SpaceWarp Emerald

XP:
    118,168xp
    Requesting lock moar spam :eek:
  4. xJibbles Regular Member

XP:
    2,471xp
    Not spam. I've seen over 25 "team?" requests in two days. It'd quite amusing that kids think teaming up increases their chances of doing well.
    Leocles and NikkoTheNeko like this.
  5. superGman1234 Regular Member

XP:
    22,681xp
    Well you could say more than "/thread".
  6. Patwhit01 Gold

XP:
    18,972xp
    Say "team?" in LMS and you lose lots of respect points.

Last Man Standing, people. Last MAN Standing. Stop being a bunch of cheaters and teaming. Also, those people that SPAM "team?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????" and ignore you purposely when you tell them to shut up. Stupid 9 year olds.
    Leocles and gizcow like this.
  7. 20thCenturyBoy Retired Staff

XP:
    184,049xp
    If you do not have anything constructive to add, there's no need to post - especially not stuff like /pointless or a lock request.
    If there's a anything against the rules or forum etiquette, please use the report function instead.

About the topic:
    It is quite natural for a lot of people to ask someone to team up - but it is not against the rules. Of course it is a type of gameplay which is not favoured by many.

After all there will be only one person in the end.
    Even if you are teaming up, you will get backstabbed, you will backstab someone or you are going to make a duel.

As usual keep in mind to use the search function, this topic has been discussed several times.
    Leocles likes this.
  8. OmnomsZombies Gold

XP:
    14,408xp
    Team with me Jibbles.
  9. jrbarsinister Silver

XP:
    19,839xp
    many people think teaming increases chances of winning, because it does. If you think teaming doesn't help, then I don't see why teaming should be a problem for you.
    teaming isn't cheating, and yes it's last MAN standing. When your team is all that's left, you fight amongst yourselves and split up, to find out who the last MAN standing is. Yes, I'll agree, spammers are annoying. Also what makes you think 9 year old's are the ones who want to team so much? I know a 9 year old who doesn't care for teaming in the least, and there are plenty of older people who like to team. Want to know why? It's smart. It will be easier to get to the end, and you can ensure that you will be one of the last players and therefore a bigger chance of being last MAN standing. If you are really good, it's not needed to team, but it adds FUN to the game. The point of playing is having FUN, so I'm just going to do whatever will be most fun for me, and if you want to complain, how about try doing fun things yourself?
    You're funny
  10. OmnomsZombies Gold

XP:
    14,408xp
    I think teaming is good, but I also think that tactic-wise it's better to have formed a team before going into the game. If someone says they'll team with you, what's to stop them from killing you if they want your iron sword or just the kill to intimidate?
  11. jrbarsinister Silver

XP:
    19,839xp
    yea, that's why I'm part of an already organized LMS group. If you wanna join it's in my sig.
  12. Sir_Boneless Regular Member

XP:
    11,574xp
    Hey guys.... Team?