1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

In A Moment's Time

Discussion in 'Roleplay' started by NeontheSniper, Nov 3, 2013.

In A Moment's Time | Page 2
  1. NeontheSniper Regular Member

XP:
    26,683xp
    : o That's a good idea!

2. Ole_Byzantine Platinum

XP:
    44,626xp
    You know, Sean, if you ever need more characters I think I know someone who can provide 'em
  3. NeontheSniper Regular Member

XP:
    26,683xp
    Really? Who? (Just kidding, if I ever require some characters, I'll ask you.)
  4. NeontheSniper Regular Member

XP:
    26,683xp
    Hello, everyone who reads this! I just want to let you know the story will begin annually updating again, beginning with the next chapter will be up this Sunday, and I apologize for taking such a long break.
  5. NeontheSniper Regular Member

XP:
    26,683xp
    New chapter up! Sorry I missed Sunday, I had some irl problems getting in the way.
  6. jj23327 Platinum

XP:
    24,101xp
    Awwwww Yea. :D
  7. NeontheSniper Regular Member

XP:
    26,683xp
    Chaptersix.png
  8. jj23327 Platinum

XP:
    24,101xp
    Keeps it up bro. Love it. :D

EDIT: For minez 2 you should make it so that he finds his family or something but they are on a retired cruise ship out of a big ship heading to the "safe" continent but there is a cry for help over the ships radio (ender eye ig) that the infected is in there and then there is static and he and his gang head to the new continent to find 7 crash sites for parts of ships that had survivors and then the goose chase continues. Plus I have other ideas pm me or email meh if you wish to hear them. [email protected] or [email protected].
  9. NeontheSniper Regular Member

XP:
    26,683xp
    Could possibly be one of the longest chapters yet. Enjoy! :D
  10. NeontheSniper Regular Member

XP:
    26,683xp
    No thanks, but thank you for the offer. I prefer to work and write alone.
  11. jj23327 Platinum

XP:
    24,101xp
    Np just It's just ideas. Would you mind me taking a stab at doing an animated show of this. Of course giving you full credit for the story! Either way keep up the great work.
  12. NeontheSniper Regular Member

XP:
    26,683xp
    Odd, I was entertaining the idea of making this into a small series myself. If you want to make an animated series, I would recommend waiting until the story is finished.

..On an unrelated note, why the interest in my story (The signature, devoting time to an animated series, giving ideas)?
  13. jj23327 Platinum

XP:
    24,101xp
    Idk just your story is the only good thing I can ever find on the forums besides a lot of suggestions(which I also love) everything else I see is complaints that I don't think are that valid and flame wars. So this is something fun to watch grow and read. I hope you don't mind me supporting it do u?!?!??! Plus I can't play minecraft anymore because my moterboard blew out this month so I'm using a crapy computer that I can kinda animate on. So this is my best past time besides Xbox. So yeah that's why. If it makes since which I hope it does.
  14. NeontheSniper Regular Member

XP:
    26,683xp
    I just realized a minor mistake. In chapter seven, I wrote "Crook raised his hand" instead of "Brian raised his hand." This will be fixed immediately, seeing that Crook should be dead. :confused:
  15. jj23327 Platinum

XP:
    24,101xp
    Or dying. No spoiler :lmao:
  16. NeontheSniper Regular Member

XP:
    26,683xp
    Really sorry about the lateness and the shortness. I write all of these at school during study hall, and I live on the east coast, where a lot of cancellations and delays have been happening lately. The chapter is short because I was in a rush to get this chapter done (It's been in draft stage for weeks), hence it is less refined than the others.
    -It won't happen again-
    Ole_Byzantine likes this.
  17. jj23327 Platinum

XP:
    24,101xp
    Sweet. Can't wait for the next. :D
  18. NeontheSniper Regular Member

XP:
    26,683xp
    I apologize to those who enjoy this story, but I am discontinuing it. I have no will to carry on. Looking it over, everything seems either bland, ripped from some popular thing, or predictable. Like with Out of The Frying Pan, I am done. I am finished with writing unoriginal stories that the reader can guess the end themselves. I do, however, think that as being here since Shotbow was MineZ.com, I owe a "do-over." This do-over will be my new (final?) attempt at writing a story for the section that the readers could possibly find interesting.
    I bid you all good day- Sean.
    Ole_Byzantine likes this.
  19. Dodger546 Regular Member

XP:
    12,656xp
    A shame. You should write up some scribbles about potential stories. I feel like we need more stories like this.
  20. Pyrosfyre Silver

XP:
    39,804xp
    honestly at least your stories had some original content to it and it was not a complete blank trip off of some other story or game mode. You put in your own efforts. And that is what makes it counts. As long as you did your best and as long as you keep doing your best :)