1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

No Prefix Pigmen need to be nerfed.

Discussion in 'MineZ' started by GunOverdose, Jan 28, 2014.

No Prefix - Pigmen need to be nerfed.
  1. GunOverdose PR Co-Lead

XP:
    337,656xp
    Pigmen are too OP. Finding them in the wild is understandable, but when you have them in dungeons with spawners, that dungeon is impossible, with hefty amounts of damage and them dropping pigmen babies that have huge knockback explosion and does damage. It makes certain dungeons such as: Meteor Crater, and Ghost Fleet impossible to do. For meteor crater, the baby pigmen are able to walk through the lava and just flat out kill you, and you can't do anything about it. Same with ghostfleet, one pigmen spawns on the 3rd ship (the one with the spawner), especially in hull of the ship, you will not survive. The pigmen should be nerfed or at least the spawners themselves, so the spawn rate is much slower, giving you a chance. Please post your responses and if you agree! Thanks for you time, and have a nice day.

2. Madzci Emerald

XP:
    189,342xp
    They don't need to be nerfed in the slightest.
    If you're complaining about pigmen the way they currently are then I'd love to see how you fair against them in hardcore mode.
  3. colestertest Platinum

XP:
    107,466xp
    agreed. They need to nerf the babies more specifically. Maybe make the blast radius and knockback smaller
    timmy9239 and MeyersG like this.
  4. GunOverdose PR Co-Lead

XP:
    337,656xp
    As i said, in the wild I do not care, but in confined, enclosed areas (dungeons), they should be, because there is nothing you can do to prevent death. Especially the babies... the blasted things
    ObliviousBob and MeyersG like this.
  5. Boburt314 Regular Member

XP:
    25,732xp
    In a confined area they are easier. As long as you block the explosion damage is limited in a closed space. Fall damage outside is the real killer.
  6. GunOverdose PR Co-Lead

XP:
    337,656xp
    I would disagree, when one explodes, the damage is pretty high with the new update, and generally, when one explodes, the others do the same.
    MeyersG likes this.
  7. Deadlybrownie Platinum

XP:
    28,581xp
    You think this game is supossed to be easy?
    NikkoTheNeko likes this.
  8. _Hecate Platinum

XP:
    39,757xp
    I liked pigmen before when they just spawned 4 baby zombies, but now they spawn 4 baby pigmen.
    they were already hard before, now they're like berserkers that you can't kill without 3/4 of your health being taken down from just ONE pigman.
    The pigman alone does about 2 1/2 hearts or of damage to someone in full iron, not to mention their babies do about 2 hearts per hit to a full iron, so imagine how much damage and/or splashes and pots you'll have to use from fighting just one!

I know they are supposed to be hard, but its too much. Put it on the hardcore server, not on the ones people play on a lot.
  9. MeyersG Silver

XP:
    2,526xp
    I don't think any of you besides Gun have Actually done a dungeon after this 1.7 update......A team of 5 in Full iron splash II's golden apples Smite III's etc.....We all died by only two pigmen, I kid you not. TWO FREAKING PIGMEN!
    That should not happen, I understand it's supposed to be hard, I get that. Heck I welcome a challenge!
    But not this, Please reduce the knockback and damage of the baby zombies!

Thanks,
    ~Meyers
  10. atheil Platinum

XP:
    28,991xp
    Umm, piggies are super OP. They gotta get nerfed. First of all, you should get a zombie kill when you kill a zombie pig/baby. (for those trying to get 5k kills). Secondly, their melee is SO OVERPOWERD plus the babys move real fast. All I reccomend is maybe make their melee similar to regular zombs and also less blast knockback.
    cartoonspider and MeyersG like this.
  11. Mkxy Silver

XP:
    27,004xp
    5k is impossible because of baby pigmen they don't give kills and they make you go flying
    MeyersG likes this.
  12. 1cyyy Platinum

XP:
    121,820xp
    I completely agree on this the whole 4 more baby pigmen is crazy.
    MeyersG likes this.
  13. King_of_Games13 Platinum

XP:
    47,284xp
    Well the babies are kind of op. Pigmen are really hard to kill especially in closed spaces like meteor crater. I liked the baby zombies better too. But the new pigmen make it more challenging. But it makes some dungeons almost impossible imo.
    Acara48 and MeyersG like this.
  14. LightswornKing Regular Member

XP:
    116,537xp
    Yes like loufall mines is super hard now. Iv tryed like 15 times and have died trying to get the heal bow. like wtf a piggy spawner in a like 8 by 8 area with an iorn door that u have to put a button on, press the button, hit another button to get out then get out with the pigman on u the whole time wtf shotbow. Loulfall mines isnt even suposed to be that hard. And when ur grabing to bow they r al spawning outside and now u have like 5 at the door. its almost impossible without a team of like 5 full iorns. with like 8 splash 2's each. just to get 1 bow!!!! pigmen are op do somthing. I like challeges 2 but this is to much. 1 piggy spawned right on top of me as me and my friend were escapeing angi. I died befor i could react. And hen he died to the babies and my zed
    MeyersG likes this.
  15. DeadlyCircus Platinum

XP:
    7,606xp
    While I don't think that pigmen are that op, i do agree that they should count towards your zombie kill count.
  16. wundaba Gold

XP:
    12,823xp
    I really enjoy fighting pigmen,but i'm really sorry to say that they're a bit overpowered.
    Try going to Sirus and following the cave system until you get to the loot room(vines,mossy cobb and pigmen spawners)my 2 friends literally died instantly from the baby pigmen.They deal like 4 hearts when they explode,making the 4 babies literally overpowered.
    Oh and yeah,not counting the huge fall damage you get tho.
    MeyersG likes this.
  17. timmy9239 Guest

XP:
    xp
    I was in al hasa querry and killed a guy-once i finnish looting i heard a pigman run up to me blew up and lauch me the higher grounds i had only 1/2 hearts left luckly i had a shit tons of pots
  18. Smallcheer Regular Member

XP:
    25,454xp
    yeah i was in al hasa with pots and everything in full iron and i went to loot the chest in the bank building and stuff when i go over to the chest im like 4 blocks away then a pigman walks infront of the path blows up immediately then the 4 zombie pigmen all rush me at the same time and in the cllosed space i was dead in less then 1 second
  19. xWiinD Platinum

XP:
    47,071xp
    Try to do the Simoon Dungeon :\ Pigs will kb you in the lava ..
  20. squizze Platinum

XP:
    150,361xp
    I agree with this, I don't think they need to be nerfed adds more challenge, Wouldn't be fun without it!