1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Discussion Super Wasted Thread 2 (More Of My Thoughts)

Discussion in 'Wasted' started by albedor, Jan 22, 2014.

Discussion - Super Wasted Thread 2 (More Of My Thoughts)
?

Please refer to answers below.

Helicopters: Should Add And Replace Jet Packs 3 vote(s) 30.0%
Helicopters: Should Add But Not Replace Jet Packs 5 vote(s) 50.0%
Helicopters: Should Not Be Added 2 vote(s) 20.0%
Buildings: More Choices 6 vote(s) 60.0%
Buildings: Same Choices 2 vote(s) 20.0%
Armor: More Sets 7 vote(s) 70.0%
Armor: Same Set 2 vote(s) 20.0%
XM307: Should Add 4 vote(s) 40.0%
XM307: Should Add, But With Different Characteristics 2 vote(s) 20.0%
XM307: Should Not Be Added 1 vote(s) 10.0%
Secondary Guns: More Choices 8 vote(s) 80.0%
Secondary Guns: Same Choices 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. albedor Regular Member

XP:
    52,307xp
    Hello. This is my second Super Wasted Thread. This thread will contain all of my new thoughts about wasted.

Helicopters: Should they be added?
    I've been reading all of your responses to my last thread. Then I saw one about adding helicopters (by NetherFan) as an objective. I think this is a great idea. If helicopters were added, this would open up a whole lot of new things. First, how the helicopter would work. The helicopter would have 1 pilot seat, 2 gunner seats (with m240l's and ammo), and 4 seats for other players. If the coding is too hard, then the helicopter could actually be blocks you could stand on and the gunners would just be turret buildings. You would find the helicopters at the objectives, but there would only be 2 helicopter objectives per game (so it doesn't get op). When you get to the objective, a helicopter with 50 health will be there. With mechanic or a repair kit, you can fix it up to 300 health. The pilot steers by using "w" for forward, "space bar" for up, "left shift" for down, and using the mouse to move left and right. The pilot should have a view pretty good so he doesn't crash easily. The helicopter should only be able to go up to 35 MPH. This way it isnt to fast. The helicopter takes damage when shot at with guns and can take 2 shots with a rocket launcher. These helicopters could replace jet packs, and make the game a lot more interesting.

Buildings: Should there be more choices?
    When I'm building a base in wasted, i usually find one part where no other building would fit. It would drive me insane. So i think that there should be more buildings added to wasted. Such as a giant tower, or a staircase, or even a roof made of obsidian (this would prevent explosive air attacks). This would add a lot more choices to building bases.

Armor: More sets?
    In the game, there is only 1 set of armor you can buy. This kind of limits things. I think there should be more types of armor. Here is the order they would go in: "Basic Armor" = Leather (Low protection) $150, "Scout's Armor" = Chain (Medium Protection) $400, "Sniper's Armor" = Iron (High Protection) $800, "Leader's Armor" = Diamond (Very High Protection) $1500. These different armors would help beginers and pros at the game.

XM307: What is that? And should it be added?
    The other day, i looked at the description label of the HE grenades. At the bottom, it said," Used in M79, XM307" I started to wonder what the XM307 was. It wasn't in any chests, and no one ever was killed by it. In fact, I don't think it was even added. So here is what i think: XM307's should be added. They should be a grenade launcher, but with farther distance than M79, and more powerful. It should have 2 shots in it before you need to reload. It should also be rare at drop zone's and $1500 at the shop.

Secondary Guns: Not enough?
    I think there isn't enough non-explosive secondary guns in the game. There is only the SW1191 (Which has terrible aim), and the P30 (A bit better, but still is bad). There should be more secondary guns, like a pistol that has 30 shots, shoots mosin ammo, shoots very far, very accurate and powerful. Then another where it fires like a automatic, but fires UMP45 ammo, not very accurate, depleates quickly, medium power and range. This would be a better choice than only having 2 secondary weapons (Besides rocket launcher and M79).

Well thats all I have to say on this article. I will be back later with more ideas. Thanks for reading, leave a like and a comment and tell me what you think. Bye.

2. albedor Regular Member

XP:
    52,307xp
    I might make a tips thread later.
  3. Boburt314 Regular Member

XP:
    25,732xp
    Helicopters! Yes! A helicopter would bring more teamwork to Wasted!

More Buildings! Yes! Shake thing up a little!

XM307 I am not sure...

More pistols! Yes! I must point out however that the SW1191 is already a sniper, but more pistols would be nice!
    albedor likes this.
  4. albedor Regular Member

XP:
    52,307xp
    Thanks for the feedback. I didn't know that the SW1191 was a sniper pistol, mostly because it runs out of ammo fast and its aim stinks, but i guess it is a bit more powerful than the P30. As for the XM307, I didn't know that it was a 2 man gun.
  5. Boburt314 Regular Member

XP:
    25,732xp
    The SW1191 is not a sniper pistol, but it acts like one in Wasted in my experience. As for the XM307, why not have a two many gun? #TeamWork
  6. Mustard_Bong Silver

XP:
    26,257xp
    My thoughts and opinions based on each idea:

Helicopters, and them replacing Jet-Packs?- I think it would be great to add helicopters into the game, but what helis should there be? They could be vehicles that can hold multiple people, so then we can add more team play into the game, such as a scout Helicopter that can hold at least 4 ; and then there should be attack choppers with a pilot seat and a gunner seat. I'm not sure if we should remove jet-packs, but it depends on how versatile these choppers are.

More Mobile-builds?- of course, as boburt said, we should mix the builds a bit more.

More Armor sets?- I agree with more affordable protection, I mean getting $2500 is hard to get in this game...

Add in grenade machine?- the XM307, is basically a stationary automatic Nade launcher. I guess it can be a pretty good addition to your base's defense, and should be another turret type of build.

Moar Secondary?- having two pistols aren't enough. We should add in a .44 Magnum, something to make you feel like a western sharpshooter, and we should add in a automatic or burst-fire pistol like the 93R.
  7. kyogyu Regular Member

XP:
    9,676xp
    I guess lazer thought the XM307 was too overpowered at that many rounds per minute..
  8. albedor Regular Member

XP:
    52,307xp
    Oh, now i get it boburt.
  9. Chiasa Gold

XP:
    4,159xp
    Yea :D I think pistols should be usefull. Noone uses pistols because they suck. I used my sw1911 one time (as backup)
    So what about a pistol with more damage :D -> Dersert Eagle!!!
  10. Wingdude100 Platinum

XP:
    19,699xp
    The XM307 is the admin gun.
  11. albedor Regular Member

XP:
    52,307xp
    OHHHHH ok wingdude. Thanks for the info i didn't know. But what is it exactly and is it op?
  12. Amursoc Silver

XP:
    23,539xp
    For the XM307, if it's gonna be implemented in Wasted, they should make it so it shoots frag grenades: grenades that split into 4-5 other ones mid-flight.
  13. albedor Regular Member

XP:
    52,307xp
    Hmmm skyrim that isn't a bad idea. I think that would be a better choice than what i suggested.
  14. kyogyu Regular Member

XP:
    9,676xp
    The XM307 is probably going to use HE Grenades, because they are listed in the "What does this reload?" info if you hover over the HE Grenade. I would like this because grenades are not that expensive and you could just chuck a whole rail of them at a foe..
    Like I did at liberty, nearly killing a jet packer. (The reason why I didn't was that the jet packer was moving too fast on the ground and my grenade launcher wasn't fast enough to use all of it's 21 grenades. This is why I ALWAYS use rocket launchers today.)
    *Stops quoting skyrim*
    I agree with the more secondaries, I think they should add a machine pistol like the glock 18 or something.. It would have 33 rounds and would spam 9mm into an enemy's face, same thing as MP5 except lower clip and shorter range.
  15. albedor Regular Member

XP:
    52,307xp
    Yah i think it is gorillaz. If it uses anything else, i'd be suprised about it
  16. albedor Regular Member

XP:
    52,307xp
    Well Bumsii a desert eagle isn't a bad idea. But there should be more than just 1 more pistol
  17. vovalium Regular Member

XP:
    7,347xp
    Helicopters? Yes, but for 1 or 2 players, not more, there will be no teamwork anyway, so it'll be empty. And too cheat. I think spider would be great fo it. I think, later i will create a thread with a lot of things, and will say about it too (i anyway wanted to do it)