1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Question What to do now.

Discussion in 'Annihilation' started by sjanetsky1, Jan 12, 2014.

Question - What to do now.
  1. sjanetsky1 Regular Member

XP:
    110,201xp
    So... my ultimate goal in anni was to unlock scout. that is why anni is fun, is because you are working towards something. Today I unlocked scout and I was very very happy, but at the same time disappointed because I have nothing to do now. What can i set as my new goal? i Unlocked all the classes that don't require xp except for healer obviously. And i bought spy. I am not interested in getting enough xp to unlock all the classes because that would take forever. What keeps you guys busy? Perfection is boring, any suggestions. If whatever i said sounds stupid or annoying and unintelligent for some reason, i am sorry i'm somewhat new to forums. please don't hate.

2. Friend1908 Regular Member

XP:
    48,998xp
    I personally think that noob rushing mines in phase one two and sometimes three can be fun. Also trolling with invisible can be quite enjoyable. But tbh you bring a good point up that I also struggle with.
    sjanetsky1 likes this.
  3. garrett111398 Obsidian

XP:
    32,244xp
    Welcome to the forums! As for my opinions on what you should do, I think that trying new strategies and things is the fun of Anni. If you're not in a clan, join one, and you'll see how fun the teamwork of it is, and it can give you a fresh perspective.
  4. Zargonis Platinum

XP:
    4,655xp
    You can't invis-troll anymore because they nerfed the living daylights out of it.
  5. sjanetsky1 Regular Member

XP:
    110,201xp
    can you or someone explain a clan. Is it with the same people usually? how do i join one or create one? I was in like 4 clans witha ll my bros in wasted but i didn't even know clans were a thing in anni.
  6. Friend1908 Regular Member

XP:
    48,998xp
    Lol I really should have been more specific :lmao:. Going invisible and arching from a bridge on skylands or coastal is really quite fun. That's what I meant. (For a more in depth way to do this my signature has a link to the thread with my coastal strategies, I believe I added trolling with invis)
  7. xnx_ Platinum

XP:
    228,305xp
    Clans arnt always the best because they can sometimes ruin the fun of the game for the majority of the people.