Check out our Valentine cosmetic content in the Shotbow Shop and spread the love! <3
Today, we’re happy to officially announce the information regarding the Ghostcraft re-release.
As you may have heard, Ghostcraft is returning from the garage after many months of developer work!
If you have not heard of Ghostcraft before, it was one of Shotbow’s original gamemodes, and its first instance was released on October 24, 2012 (exactly 5 years ago this Tuesday). Throughout each round, nine players work in tandem in an effort to avoid being killed by the Ghost, a mostly invisible and very powerful player. By inflicting damage to the Ghost, you can possibly become the Ghost in the following round. The ultimate goal is to become the Ghost and kill the nine players in the match attempting to survive.
We’re happy to announce that the premium beta will be released this Tuesday, October 24, exactly 5 years from Ghostcraft’s initial release date, at noon Shotbow Time (CST). Public release will follow on Tuesday, October 31st.
What has changed?
- Fixed bugs
- Lots of code improvements behind the scenes
- Added one new map, updated 7 maps, removed 15 maps
Premium players will be able to play Ghostcraft and help us squash bugs starting on October 24, so be sure to purchase premium with our Halloween sale going on now in order to get in on the fun.
If you have any feedback or suggestions, please post them in the appropriate Ghostcraft sub-forum.
Until then, don’t get stabbed!
Shotbow's Largest Network Wide Halloween Event
What is happening?
This event in particular will have a lot of cool, new stuff, which is listed below. However, not everything is announced here: some things will be revealed later on this month!
Network in General
- Network-wide +1.0x XP Multiplier from October 27th to November 1st
- Two new exclusive spooky pets going on sale, both of which will stay a mystery. However, here's a small teaser for one of them!
- Brand new spooky Halloween theme.
- The Annihilation Nexus Update is now out. Be sure to check out its awesome new features and play enjoy it a ton throughout the event!
- Spooky Halloween themed lobby
- Re-added Ghostal (spooky-themed Coastal)
- Custom spooky Halloween themed builds for the MineZ map
- MineZ has its own Spook-Fest with daily treat chests, unique events, and more! Be sure to enjoy the hard work that is put in by the admins each day by participating!
- As listed in the thread above, MineZ will be hosting a "Haunted Head Hunt" on the first day of Shotbow Spookfest at 7:00 CST, so go join them for some fun.
- Custom SMASH Halloween themed lobby
- 2 spooky Halloween SMASH maps made exclusively for Shotbow Spookfest!
- One new Halloween themed gameplay item, only playable during Shotbow Spookfest!
- Custom Halloween music in game. Do /music to toggle!
Tons of new features inbound, such as:
- City-state Status
- Strategic goods
- Lots of lag fixes!
- Civ-War items are 25% off in the shop
- Spooky Halloween themed spawn
- Halloween particles are purchaseable in the shop
Death By Void is getting an update to fix a gamebreaking bug! This includes:
- Fixed XP
- Repurposed 2nd Leaderboard
- New Halloween themed lobby
- Special Halloween themed color scheme for tracks
- Halloween themed map and lobby, with matching textures!
- Other spooky stuff to be announced!
- New Halloween themed lobby
Mark your calendar for one more stunning announcement this Friday the 13th.
When is it?
Shotbow Spookfest will be starting on Friday, October 20th and ending on Friday, November 3rd. As mentioned previously, there will be a network-wide +1.0x XP Multiplier from October 27th to November 1st.
Throughout these two weeks, be sure to have fun and take screenshots to capture your best moments. Shotbow will retweet any good Halloween pictures if posted on Twitter. Simply tag #ShotbowSpookfest and mention @ShotbowNetwork with your favorite Halloween memories! The person who sends the best Halloween tweet by the end of Spookfest will receive a free Shotbow Gold premium package!
I hope you guys enjoy this event, because tons of effort has gone into it. Stay tuned for more, and until then, don't get haunted! Thanks for flying Shotbow.
Page 6 of 129