At this time we are unable to service emails to Outlook, Hotmail, or other Microsoft-provided email addresses. If you are using one of these providers you will be unable to /register for an account or receive password reset emails.
If your account uses one of these providers, you can use the command /changeemail in game to change to another email account. If you did not receive your registration email, you may acquire it by resetting your password on the website once you have changed to a non-Microsoft email.
Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?
I am proud to officially announce the Annihilation - Spring 2018 tournament!
The tournament will be running throughout March 2018 with the first match being on the 3rd of March. Times for each match will be adjusted to suit teams local timezones where possible.
The official brackets will be announced on the 26th of February, format being subject to the number of teams who enter.
Late entries are still being accepted! We still have some slots available, but at this point entry will not guarantee you a place in the tournament. Once all slots are filled, any additional entries will have the opportunity to be substitutes in case of no-shows.
- A custom colour clan name tag! (Winning team may choose a colour of their choice!)
- An exclusive custom nexus balloon!
- A time limited NPC in the lobby for the winning team!
- 50,000 SBXP per clan member!
- 20,000 SBXP per clan member.
- Maximum of 12 players per team PLUS 3 substitutes. (15 total on roster.)
- Players can only be on ONE team (no alternative accounts on other teams, etc).
- Clans can submit multiple teams.
- No class limits.
- All classes unlocked.
- Phase 5 will be nexus bleed.
- Teams that cannot meet their match times/fail to show will be automatically counted as a loss.
- Shotbow rules apply, as per usual.
Matches may be live-streamed, subject to staff availability and ability.
Reply to this thread with the following format:
Clan name: Clan timezone: Clan members:
クラン名： クランのタイムゾーン：（日本の場合はJST） クランメンバー：（全１２～１５名のMCID）
Greetings! Hope you are enjoying your 2018! A lot happened this month, and I'm here to tell you all about it. Here it goes!
Network Updates Updates
Earlier this month, we released a reflection of the past year as well as a game plan for the following year. There's a lot planned for 2018; read all about it here!
A brand-new beautiful hub is now live thanks to our wonderful build team! Go check it out now on play.shotbow.net!
This month, we posted an update about MineZ: Origins, which can be found here. Also, we made a few changes to potion loot: find more info here!
SMASH is recruiting! If you're a dedicated SMASH player that knows about its concepts and mechanics, and you want to give back to the community, apply now!
Also, some gameplay updates have happened for SMASH:
- Issues with player turning 180 degrees after their grab being blocked have been fixed.
- Spectating has been temporarily disabled while we are working on some bugs.
Mine Theft Auto is also recruiting mini admins! Read more about it and apply here!
Slaughter has received a new map this month, called Apocalypse! Check it out here.
The Localization Team is looking for translators! If you are fluent in more than one language, apply here!
The winter season ends soon, so be sure to climb up the leaderboards for ranked matches! Current standings are:
- 1st - Acstes with 1185 ELO
- 2nd - acoo398 with 1166 ELO
- 3rd - InvernalAngel with 1159 ELO
MTA US Leaderboards for January 2018
- 1st - Ahmadervierte KDR: 132:1 (132.0)
- 2nd - dreiBaum KDR: 70:1 (70.0)
- 3rd - Delta_Rune KDR: 66:1 (66.0)
- 1st - Ultimativemaster Arrests: 89.0
- 2nd - MelancholyMelons Arrests: 88.0
- 3rd - Nanakoro_ Arrests: 53.0
- 1st - Nanakoro_ Experience gained: 48113.0
- 2nd - ALF0220 Experience gained: 47949.0
- 3rd - KillaUnicorn Experience gained: 42402.0
- 1st - Nanakoro_ Minigames won: 92.0
- 2nd - zelda_fan Minigames won: 54.0
- 3rd - Viral333 Minigames won: 53.0
- Murgatron was promoted to Network Lead
- Navarr was promoted to Network Co-Lead
- Robertthegoat was promoted to full developer
- Sevy13 was promoted to Annihilation Co-Lead
- Fridge2177 joined the Full Admin team and was promoted to Localization Lead
- Kingey was apppointed as the Media Program Overseer
- Friendly123 re-joined the Builder team
- Kingey, MyNamesNotMike, and FriendlyFelt_ joined the Art Team
- TimeWalk joined the SMASH Mini Admin team
- Sweetman joined the MineZ Mini Admin team
- JTGangsterLP6 and DJ_Pedro joined the Annihilation Mini Admin team
- lJuanGB, Marine_PvP, and skillerfox3 joined the Localization team
- A total of 94,302,707 XP was earned by players this month
- There were 1,673 players banned in the last month
- This month we achieved a peak playercount of 704 on January 7
This month, we are still up really high and close to 1,000 players online at one time. However, if we can hit over 1,000 players online at one time during the next month, we will do a Platinum rank giveaway on the Twitter!
What can I do?
Play on Shotbow, invite your friends, and invite their friends! Make friends and invite them to Shotbow! Spread the word about our amazing games, and in return we'll work as hard as we can to make your experience the best it can possibly be.
I'm your host, Mistri. Thanks for flying Shotbow!
Today I'm happy to announce that Shotbow is opening up staff applications for the Localization Team.
Before you check out the application, let me tell you a little bit about what this team does for the network.
If you don't know what localization means, it is essentially a fancy word for translation. On the Localization Team we translate things like the Rules, YouTube videos, Ban Appeals and much more. The goal is to have access to as many languages as possible in order to reach a wider audience; and that is only possible with your help.
If you want to know who is already on our team, just check out the Staff Wiki page at the very bottom and you'll see what languages we currently support.
- Applications will remain open but we no longer need applications for the following languages
Below is the application: follow and read it carefully and I will start to go through the applications after a week or so. Even if you are not accepted on the team, I will send you a reply on the forums so keep an eye out for that! Replies will come anywhere between 1 week and 2 weeks so be patient
Thank you for reading and good luck!
Click here to apply