It's me. Your friendly neighborhood loremaster and builder, Halo. Today I'm happy to announce the re-opening of build applications for Shotbow.
Before you go straight to the application, I thought I'd lay out some details and what you'd do for the network.
As our name implies, we're the team behind new lobbies, fun additions to MineZ, Smash, Anni, and other gamemodes. We work closely with the other teams to create their vision. In our freetime, when we're not working on projects or playing games, you can probably find us on our dev server creating fun ideas for the dungeons of tomorrow or the terrain for the battlefield of Anni. If you're more abstract, you may even build a Rainbow Train(Which Exists).
So what should you prepare?
I'd recommend constructing a build portfolio first, and foremost. A build portfolio is simply an album of images(typically imgur) that show off your past builds. I will not accept any portfolios in texture packs that are not default. All our modes are built with the default textures in mind, so it's important not to deviate.
This time around I'm also expanding our team to welcome writers. If you like to write lore, and have an interest in this, I ask that you provide us with some samples of pieces you've written before. My favorite thing is constructing stories, and I'd love to welcome more people into the Lore department.
Below is the application.(Hard to Miss. Click apply here). Please read it carefully. You may only apply once. I will begin responding to applications in one week. Due to the large volume of applications that we receive for build team, only people that are accepted will receive a forum notification.
Thank you for reading, and I hope to see you apply! Best of Luck.
This month, we did something special for Valentine's day -- we allowed you to send XP to each other for the first time, as a gift of a Valentine. Over the course of the 2-day event, 73,092 Valentines were sent out by Shotbow players. We also had some exclusive Valentine's cosmetics. Read our reflection on this month's event here.
The Annihilation Spring 2018 Tournament is here! Find out more info here and find the full brackets here.
This month, the MineZ team updated Crowmure Farm. Learn more about it here! Additionally, the MineZ Changelog is now being used. We are posting all updates here as well! Check it out here.
The winter season ends soon, so be sure to climb up the leaderboards for ranked matches! Current standings are:
- 1st - _BrightDarkness_ with 1227 ELO
- 2nd - Sonicboom_ with 1187 ELO
- 3rd - JirenX with 1169 ELO
MTA US Leaderboards for February 2018
- 1st - snow_M2 KDR: 91:1 (91.0)
- 2nd - KenG_ KDR: 58:1 (58.0)
- 3rd - Ultimativemaster KDR: 113:2 (56.5)
- 1st - Nanacoro Arrests: 52.0
- 2nd - kokoro_1867 Arrests: 41.0
- 3rd - Muhyo_OC Arrests: 39.0
- 1st - Nanacoro Experience gained: 43487.0
- 2nd - Muhyo_OC Experience gained: 37727.0
- 3rd - Ultimativemaster Experience gained: 31036.0
- 1st - Nanacoro Minigames won: 85.0
- 2nd - Ultimativemaster Minigames won: 72.0
- 3rd - AMateRASU_1207 Minigames won: 38.0
- BigGiantKing and Veghetto joined the SMASH Mini Admin team
- IvanDoomy joined the Wiki Admin team
- FireBall__, Incredible_PvP, Manaea, MuffinMinister, Nikogab22, Sareyakut, and TheFlame_YT joined the Localization team
- A total of 134,750,389 XP was earned by players this month
- There were 1,234 players banned in the last month
- This month we achieved a peak playercount of 728 on February 4th
This month, we are still up really high and close to 1,000 players online at one time. However, if we can hit over 1,000 players online at one time during the next month, we will do a Platinum rank giveaway on the Twitter!
What can I do?
Play on Shotbow, invite your friends, and invite their friends! Make friends and invite them to Shotbow! Spread the word about our amazing games, and in return we'll work as hard as we can to make your experience the best it can possibly be.
I'm your host, Mistri. Thanks for flying Shotbow!
The brackets for the Annihilation Spring 2018 Tournament have now been drawn up and are available to view online here: https://goo.gl/erSQYz
This sheet will be updated as the Tournament progresses and may be updated without notice as we balance and juggle teams.
We hope to be livestreaming as many matches as possible over on our Youtube Channel - so subscribe to be notified when the stream goes live (delay TBC).
Finally best of luck to all teams, it's been an amazing turnout and we're very excited to see how it goes!
Page 3 of 132