At this time we are unable to service emails to Outlook, Hotmail, or other Microsoft-provided email addresses. If you are using one of these providers you will be unable to /register for an account or receive password reset emails.
If your account uses one of these providers, you can use the command /changeemail in game to change to another email account. If you did not receive your registration email, you may acquire it by resetting your password on the website once you have changed to a non-Microsoft email.
Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?
In a few days, SMASH's 6th anniversary will be upon us and with it there will be several changes and happenings which we are keen on sharing with you! On January 22nd, 2013, SMASH was released to the public and has since become one of the classic Shotbow games that is still around on this day. As celebration, we've organised a small 'throwback event' which will take you back to the old days of SMASH, read on to learn what we have in store for you!
Cosmetic game changes
We have implemented some cosmetic changes to the game. Game mechanics and systems have remained untouched. Things like bowfly and other ancient mechanics will not be available. We made the following changes:
- The old 1.7 SMASH Lobby has made it's return to the game with most if not all secret signs, sayings and redstone systems restored. (if you notice anything amiss, let us know!)
- We've reverted back to the old knockout messages - they will once again contain ELO values!
- We changed the post-match chatmessage back to its old design.
- Gone are the comfortable popping sounds whenever an item spawns near you, back is the horrendous and constant dinging sound upon item spawning.
Old maps will be returning to the game! To add to the nostalgia, almost all currently disabled maps will be re-added to the map rotation and be available to play again. Returning maps are:
- Abandonded Bridge
- The Ship
XP Boosters and discounts!
Big news! From Tuesday, January 22nd until Sunday, January 27th, SMASH will be hosting a x1 XP booster. This means that depending on the presence of a premium player on the server, you can get a multiplier up to x4. That is 60xp per kill in a regular match and 120xp per kill in a ranked match!
As well as a booster, we will also have a huge discount on ALL SMASH XP packages in the xp store. Knockout sounds, particle trails and the party pass will all be discounted by a whopping 60%! Even the outrageously expensive particle trails that would usually cost 400k xp will be included in this discount.
In response to several instances where we have been asked if it was possible and if it could be added, the SMASH Party Pass will soon be available for purchase in the Shotbow Buycraft store in order to skip the 20k XP grind.
Discounts will come into effect on January 22nd.
On a more personal note, I would like to thank our veteran players, regulars and those who just hopped on for a few games to kill time, it's been an absolute pleasure to be working with a community as close as the one SMASH has. What feedback and support we have been given by you has really helped us make changes for the better and I am looking forward to leading this game for a very long time to come!
On behalf of the entire SMASH Team, thank you, celebrate with us and we'll hopefully see you in-game!
MineZ Revelations is finally back! Time between episodes will be a little bit longer, but it shouldn't be a two year wait. It will be over a month, possibly two. But stay tuned! We're committed to finishing this.
Huge props as always to Halo for the script, Hippo for the voice, Fridge for production, and the many localizers who dedicate their time to making these scripts available in multiple languages. An episode like this is a lot of hard work, and it's impossible to say just how much we appreciate it.
Happy new year, Shotbow! My name is Mistri and I'm your host for this month's edition of Dentril's New Moon.
Shotbow partnered with Craftathon, a weekend-long charity event, this month. It took place on December 22-23, 2018, and we helped them raise over $1,000 for Child's Play Charity!
December was a great month for Annihilation. For starters, we announced that we've (finally) released the brand-new Priority Queue, which makes gameplay a lot fairer. We hope you are as excited as we are!
We also announced an update to our Map Rotation Schedule, which is a complex system that allows less-represented maps to be played more often.
The SMASH Team is collecting feedback about the overall performance of the team and the experiences players have had over the course of 2018. Please let us know what you think, it makes a big difference! https://shotbow.net/forum/threads/391036/
The 2018 Fall season has just finished, and the results are in:
- 1st - jiren74 - 10,000 XP
- 1st - nicocarmo - 10,000 XP
- 2nd - zaco123 - 7,500 XP
- 3rd - Veghetto - 5,000 XP
MTA Leaderboards for December 2018
- 1st - Rewrited KDR: 251:0 (251.0)
- 2nd - Famicoro KDR: 109:1 (109.0)
- 3rd - ChocoJade KDR: 22:0 (22.0)
- 1st - WindyGrass Arrests: 34.0
- 2nd - RGC Arrests: 34.0
- 3rd - MESLEG Arrests: 29.0
- 1st - Massive_Legend__ Experience gained: 127956.0
- 2nd - Sylphie_ Experience gained: 74438.0
- 3rd - _LoveNeko_ Experience gained: 72696.0
- 1st - Viral333 Minigames won: 85.0
- 2nd - MESLEG Minigames won: 49.0
- 3rd - WindyGrass Minigames won: 16.0
- Mistri was promoted to Public Relations Lead and Community Manager
- Pichu2002 was promoted to Full Builder
- GJrocks09 joined the Mini Builder team
- A total of 230,619,344 XP was earned by players this month
- There were 2,689 players banned in the last month
- This month, we reached a peak playercount of 426 on December 2