At this time we are unable to service emails to Outlook, Hotmail, or other Microsoft-provided email addresses. If you are using one of these providers you will be unable to /register for an account or receive password reset emails.
If your account uses one of these providers, you can use the command /changeemail in game to change to another email account. If you did not receive your registration email, you may acquire it by resetting your password on the website once you have changed to a non-Microsoft email.
Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?
Shotbow 1.12.2 Base Version
Greetings! Today, we are announcing that starting on Monday, March 30, all connetions to Shotbow will be limited to 1.12.2 clients only. This means that, for the time being, you can only connect with 1.12.2.
Why is this happening?
We are slowly but steadily changing our games to a 1.12.2 base version, in order to enable more modern clients to connect, more stability, and more variety of blocks and items in the game.
This is starting with MineZ, which will be tested in the next few weeks on our 1.12.2 PTR. The rest of our games will remain on a 1.9 base, but will support 1.12.2 connections until they are updated to a 1.12.2 base version. This will enable us to fix bugs more quickly because there will be no cross-version debugging required.
As always, our games will continue to support our custom-coded pre-1.9 PvP while still delivering a new Minecraft experience that everyone can enjoy.
Stay tuned for more updates during these troubling times. Stay safe, stay indoors, and thanks for flying Shotbow!
Shotbow 1.12.2 Base Version
こんにちは！ 本日我々は、 3月30日、月曜日より、Shotbowへの全ての接続が1.12.2 クライアントからに限定されるという事をお知らせ致します。この事はつまり、皆様のShotbowへの接続も1.12.2を用いたものに限定されるという事です。
This is the first in the new update schedule, where we have a higher frequency of updates in which each update contains a small amount of changes. This should speed up development / testing and bring content to you quicker overall than before.
- Delaying blocks don't leave behind particles when you leave the game.
- All delaying blocks stack with each other.
- Reduced the delaying block particle rate to 1/5 of the previous rate to prevent lag.
- Delaying blocks are removed from your inventory on respawn depending on the amount you place.
- Fixed delaying block info message.
- Death message after performing /kill has been changed.
- Splash Health II is not brewable anymore.
- No more lobby skeleton horses.
- Its now sunny in the lobby.
I'm happy to announce that after much work and testing the fist Annihilation Update for 2020 is now ready and has rolled to live. This updated focuses on fixing class imbalances, the abuse of game mechanics (such as combat logging), class exploits and bugs, and will hopefully make the game fairer and more enjoyable overall.
Many thanks to everyone who offered suggestions and reported problems, and everyone who helped test and iron out any update bugs in the Sandbox.
New Combat Logging Mechanic
- Players who combat-log will now always leave an NPC
- You won't be able to return to the game until your NPC has despawned (10 seconds)
- When you re-spawn, unless your NPC is killed, you will be sent back to the place on the map where you logged out
- Added potion upgrade guide (upon right click of book)
- Fixed empty drops
- Added nether wart to dropped items
- Fixed a bug that allowed Tier 3 potions to be crafted using Tier 1 potions
- Enhanced potions now have the correct texture, they no longer look like health potions
- Amended enhanced potion durations (both drinkable and splash):
- Strength III - 1:20 min
- Speed III - 1:20 min
- Regen II - 1:20 min
- Maximum blink range reduced to 20 blocks (was 25)
- Blink cool-down now scales with distance, 1 second per block blinked
- Added range indicators for blink distance; 5-10, 10-15 & 15-20 blocks (Emerald/Gold/Diamond respectively)
- Dasher can now no longer blink while immobilized
- Changed the Defender class item to lime dye to help distinguish it from Dasher
- Tweaked repair values to prevent teams from garnering massive nexus health early game, late game damage values remain unchanged:
- Phase 2 - 25% (was 35%)
- Phase 3 - 20% (was 25%)
- Phase 4 - 15% (unchanged)
- Phase 5 - 10% (unchanged)
- Mining fatigue when immobilized reduced to 5 seconds (was 10)
- Change spawn sword from stone to wood
- Knockback reduced from KB2 to KB1, for balancing due to changes caused by the combat update
- The unenchanted books are undroppable again and can no longer be crafted into bookshelves
- Can no longer place blocks while in bat form
- Fixed a bug that prevented crafting with Hotbar Slot 9
- Fixed a bug that allowed item duplication using Spy
- Fixed a bug that gave players XP for placing blocks whilst not Builder
- Fixed a bug that turned placed cobble into stone
- Fixed a bug that allowed players to permanently remove diamond ores
- Fixed a bug that allowed players to create invisible TP's
- Fixed a bug that allowed players to kill themselves using snowballs to gain stats and XP
- Fixed a bug that allowed Scorpio to hook an enemy and transport that player with them through a TP
- Disabled Armor Stand recipe due to lag issues caused by mass crafting
- Removed the ability to place levers to prevent unfair swapper traps
- Fixed the problem with witches sometimes not spawning on some maps
- Disabled the ability to brew Instant Health 2 potions. Anni is not pot PVP
- Fixed the "/chat mute <player>" command
Mosh_Von_Void has once again provided us with yet another fantastic update. We are truly blessed to have a dev as dedicated and hard working as him on the team. Thank you Mosh.
Many of the changes we have made in this update have come from you the community, and from our wonderful Admin team who continue to strive to make Anni the best it can be. All credit goes to them for their tireless efforts that more often than not go unnoticed, thank you team for being so awesome.