At this time we are unable to service emails to Outlook, Hotmail, or other Microsoft-provided email addresses. If you are using one of these providers you will be unable to /register for an account or receive password reset emails.
If your account uses one of these providers, you can use the command /changeemail in game to change to another email account. If you did not receive your registration email, you may acquire it by resetting your password on the website once you have changed to a non-Microsoft email.
Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?
Hello survivors! Thanks to your input, the MineZ Spookfest is back for 2019. Starting tomorrow (Saturday, October 5), a treat chest will spawn at designated times, listed below! However, the mechanics are slightly different than in previous years, so please read carefully.
How it works
Every Saturday and Sunday, a treat chest will spawn at 12 PM CST (EU time) and 6 PM CST (US time) at a designated location on the MineZ map. In addition, the chests will spawn for the 3 days leading up to Halloween, at the same times: 12 PM CST and 6 PM CST on October 29, 30, and 31.
Each treat chest will consist of an assortment of Halloween goodies, rares, collectibles, useful items, and the traditional spooky pumpkin.
In the past, the MineZ Treat Chests have been unfairly advantaged towards players that have alternate accounts scattered across the map — effectively making it so that the person with the most map coverage with their alternate accounts gets the treat chest. We thought this was unfair, so this year, we’ve come up with a solution to alternate account abusing.
Rather than being hosted on a public server, the treat chest will be spawned on a private server with premium-only turned off. The premium-only filter will be turned off 30 minutes before the treat chest spawns. Players must be on the server before the treat chest spawns.
At the designated spawn time, the server will be whitelisted, the treat chest will be spawned, and the location will be announced.
While this plan lessens the chance of altnerate account abuse, it does not completely mitigate it. For this reason, if a single player has any alternate accounts on the private server, all accounts in question will be permanently banned. In addition, if we notice that alternate accounts are still being abused, we will shut down the Spookfest event for everyone.
We hope the community can collaborate with us to make sure that the Spookfest is as fair as possible for all players. Thanks for understanding!
- Marine and the MineZ team
Boo! Happy October, Shotbow! My name is Mistri and I'm your host for this month's edition of Dentril's New Moon.
This month, we released some cosmetics for MineZ: dyed armor! Premiums automatically get all dyed armors up to their rank color, and subscribers get a special rainbow armor! However, you can now buy special armor colors in the Shotbow Shop here!
This month, Annihilation got an update relating to classes and game mechanics. We put a lot of consideration into making this a very balanced update, so let us know what you think on its announcement thread!
The summer season is in session, so rack up that ELO quickly before it's over! The current standings are:
- 1st - Cometcat13 (1201)
- 2nd - _BrightDarkness_ (1177)
- 3rd - Veghetto (1117)
MTA Leaderboards for September 2019
- 1st - the_digital_god KDR: 16:1 (16.0)
- 2nd - MichizaneAG KDR: 10:1 (10.0)
- 3rd - TheLegendBand KDR: 10:1 (10.0)
- 1st - hetase Arrests: 40.0
- 2nd - Sitnown Arrests: 13.0
- 3rd - Foxorange Arrests: 12.0
- 1st - mame2928 Experience gained: 24729.0
- 2nd - MESLEG Experience gained: 15528.0
- 3rd - Viral333 Experience gained: 14892.0
- 1st - Viral333 Minigames won: 38.0
- 2nd - Foxorange Minigames won: 31.0
- 3rd - burakuma Minigames won: 20.0
- Mosh_Von_Void joined the development team as a Jr. Developer
- Kevin_is_Panda was promoted to Full Admin
- Hvba joined the Mini Builder Team
- A total of 54,160,602 XP was earned by players this month
- There were 1,168 players banned in the last month
- This month, we reached a peak playercount of 388 on September 15
Dasher & Defender
Replaced the pearl with a dye item (renamed to Guardian's Warp).
Replaced the pearl with a dye item (still called Blink)
Sadly in our current version of Spigot there is an inconsistency in code that means that sometimes enderpearls would function as a vanilla item - i.e be thrown. For now we're implementing this change to Dasher and Defender. The pearl items may return at a later date.
Newly respawned players do not count towards your bow upgrades anymore.
There is no honour in counting newly respawned players as kills! After 30 seconds or so though they are considered fair game (this is the same amount of time that you cannot gain SBXP).
Vines are now silent upon despawning
Reduced cobwebs to 4
Cobwebs thrown will now form a pyramid structure upon landing
Projectile has been replaced with a snowball
Spider had potential to be a stealth class but sadly the vines were extremely noisy. You can now climb around the edge of the map in complete silence!
Cobwebs were finicky to throw and land accurately to be effective. We hope that with these changes the webs will much more powerful. Additionally they can now also stick to the side of blocks, allowing for more versatility.
Stopped the life drain ability working on ghosts.
This could be quite a haunting experience...
Diamond pads broken by teammates no longer fragment (this was a bug!).
Removed the undroppable / class item tag on books.
When going through a portal the game will now check to see if you are in close proximity to your nexus. If you're not (i.e. at an enemy base) you won't get teleported anymore - so beware!
We made this change as it felt cheap for enemy players to escape if they could make it to a portal.
- We've increased the PvP immunity upon respawn to be 5 seconds. This will be removed however if you move away from the spawnpoint or deal damage to a player.
- Farmers bones are now bonemeal - whilst soulbound you can use them!
- We have also disabled natural mob spawning (don't worry the witch will still appear!). This is to ensure that players cannot farm gunpowder from creepers, for example
- Only food items (and a shield of course!) can now be held in the offhand - this is due to a number of bugs relating to offhand item usage.
- Swappers no longer receive fall damage immunity when they swap someone (only the person who was swapped will receive fall damage immunity).This has been a longstanding bug.
- Classes are now listed in alphabetical order, with locked and unlocked classes being on separate pages for ease of navigation.
- We have also updated a number of class icons so they are more intuitive reflective of the class and in other cases more unique (ie no more 3 swords in the menu!).
This update was possible thanks to the tremendous hard work of our newest junior developer and resident full builder - Mosh_Von_Void. Under Robertthegoat's mentoring Mosh has quickly picked up coding and has excelled at thrashing this update out for us before he resumes his IRL studies. Thank you Mosh for your efforts and to Robert for enabling him - we owe you both!
As always thanks to the Anni Admin team who have helped contribute ideas, feedback (and from the players too!) as well as their hours of bug testing.
We have a few other updates in the works that we hope to release soon. Please keep posting your ideas on the forums - we honestly do read every one of them!