- Added the navigator class. The navigator has a compass on its hotbar, helping with navigation to objectives. He can also request a scan of the nearby area for enemy threats, useful for holding objectives.
- Added the medic class. The medic can revive fallen teammates.
- Players are now incapacitated before dying, in which state a medic on their team can revive them. A player can wait in spawn for a bit to see if they get revived or spawn right away if they don't want to wait.
A few bug fixes:
- Dealing damage to a friendly vehicle now properly causes friendly fire reflection damage.
- Jet Pack and Kevlar prices were increased by 2x. This is due to the addition of cross persistence. These items may even become more expensive as I evaluate how many are out there. They are not meant to be owned by everyone at all times, they are supposed to be fairly rare.
- Jet Pack had fuel decreased from 200 to 125. This change was due to the smaller map size. It was originally set at 200 to give players the ability to travel distances, but that is not as important with this smaller map. The reduction should mean players will want to only use their Jet Pack when in combat.
- Fixed an infinite money glitch reported by SocomX1 (thank you sir).
Page 149 of 161