At this time we are unable to service emails to Outlook, Hotmail, or other Microsoft-provided email addresses. If you are using one of these providers you will be unable to /register for an account or receive password reset emails.
If your account uses one of these providers, you can use the command /changeemail in game to change to another email account. If you did not receive your registration email, you may acquire it by resetting your password on the website once you have changed to a non-Microsoft email.
Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?
- Move average city-to-city car travel time to 1 minute. Move average city-to-city sprint travel time to 2 minutes. Sometimes this is accomplished through distance, sometimes through obstacles (making a jet pack / spec ops a faster direct path).
- More diverse terrain so that it is actually interesting to explore.
- Condense the map so that more than just a handful of people can reach an objective.
Some other fixes:
- Team restrictions were removed due to complaints.
- UMP45 had its reload time lowered to match that of the MP5
- Fixed a bug where Tetraporc could play the game.
- Added the new wasted map with shop locations to the MAP tab of the website.
- Fixed some dupe bugs, let me know if there are any others out there
- Removed the book on spawn, statistics showed that very few were reading it!
- Added an antilogger to prevent combat logging.
- Added more buildable buildings (thanks Glitchyy and kingstar64!)
- Enabled cross server persistence for INVENTORY, location is not restored. Money is also not restored, so use it or lose it!
- Losing connection will not mean losing all your stuff.
- You can get great gear and log out for a later time with a portion of your progress preserved.
- We now have an antilogger.
- There is a cooldown entering another server if you do not safe logout to allow for your antilogger to die on your behalf if necessary.
- /logout will perform a safe logout so you do not leave the antilogger behind.
- Everything we do is based on feedback, if you love it then let us know, if you hate it then explain why. We won't change anything if we don't get proper feedback. This decision came based on a lot of feedback from players expressing that it was horrible to lose their stuff after logout.
- Abuse of any of the inventory/persistence features will result in permanent bans. If you know of an exploit or a dupe, then please report it. Failure to do so will result in a ban for any parties associated with abuse, we're not messing around anymore.
- With Wasted and MineZ both using cross server persistence, we will be focusing more time on consistency and closing of exploits on the system, as well as punishment of those who abuse them.
Also: Removed the Baggage map from GunGame.
- Friendly fire is now reflection. If you damage a teammate, they no longer take the 50% damage. Instead, you take the 50% damage. The entire point of leaving friendly fire in the game was to encourage people to not fire at anything that moves and be more strategic in their movements. We feel reflection accomplishes the exact same thing, but instead of punishing the player you fired at, it punishes you. We feel this is a more balanced approach. This goes live on the next reboot for each Wasted server.
- The map size is currently being reduced and remade. One of the common complaints we've had is that it takes too long to get from city to city. So last time I did some timing to see what felt right. To travel 1000 blocks, it takes 2 minutes in a full sprint or 1 minute via pig. This is the distance between some of the closer cities. However, there are cities that are 2000 or even 3000 distance apart. I agree that this is too far. You shouldn't need to be on a pig for three minutes to get to another town. As a result, akalen4u is building a newer, smaller map. (6000x6000) that will contain the same cities, but the cities will be closer together. It will still take a while to get from one end of the map to another, but this should help eliminate that feeling of getting lost when you decide to venture off the road. Additionally, because it is a smaller map there will be a greater focus on varied terrain, mountains, choke points, shortcuts, and easter eggs. We will also be adding in secret locations that spawn chests a single time at the start of the map, so people can stumble upon them and find random loot. We hope to have this map released next week.