We are currently offline because we are rolling out a new system to help us defend against attackers. We apologize for the inconvenience and are thankful for your understanding.
At this time we are unable to service emails to Outlook, Hotmail, or other Microsoft-provided email addresses. If you are using one of these providers you will be unable to /register for an account or receive password reset emails.
If your account uses one of these providers, you can use the command /changeemail in game to change to another email account. If you did not receive your registration email, you may acquire it by resetting your password on the website once you have changed to a non-Microsoft email.
Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?
What is an anagram? Click here
MOST RECENT VIDEO TO THE CHANNEL:
THE WEEKLY ARROW EPISODES - PLAYLIST:
Click to watch episodes from our informational series on SBN!
CINEMATICS PLAYLIST FOR GAMEMODES:
Click to take a look at all of our cinematics so far! ^.^
MINEZ PLAYLIST FOR THE CHANNEL:
Click to take a look at all of our MineZ content on the channel!
WASTED PLAYLIST FOR THE CHANNEL:
Click to take a look at all of our Wasted content on the channel!
GHOSTCRAFT PLAYLIST FOR THE CHANNEL:
Click to take a look at all of our Ghostcraft content for the channel!
DEATH BY VOID PLAYLIST FOR THE CHANNEL:
Click to take a look at all our Death by Void content on the channel!
HC-FACTIONS PLAYLIST FOR THE CHANNEL:
Click to take a look at all of our HCFactions content on the channel!
SHOTBOW GAMES PLAYLIST FOR THE CHANNEL:
Click to take a look at all of our Shotbow Games content on the channel!
SMASH PLAYLIST FOR THE CHANNEL:
Click to take a look at all of our SMASH content on the channel!
LAST MAN STANDING PLAYLIST FOR THE CHANNEL:
Click to take a look at all of our LMS content for the channel!
The list of playlists will grow, not all playlists will have content listed and added right away since it takes time to upload videos for each and every gamemode! Make sure to check them out though!
RUNNING THE CHANNEL - ADMIN 1A52:
HELPERS ON THE CHANNEL FOR SBN:
Spacereject - http://www.youtube.com/user/Spacereject
VIDEO REPRESENTING THE CHANNEL CURRENTLY:
INFORMATION ON SUBMITTING A VIDEO:
As many of you know, we accept community submissions to the channel!
1. Send a message to our channel with the video and info.
2. Await a response from a channel staff member.
3. We'll take it from there if accepted! Make sure your submission is good quality!
MOST RECENT BEHIND THE SCENES VIDEO - PIXELATED NIRVANA:
- All rifles/machine guns had their damages lowered. For example, the SCAR-H used to do 16 damage, now it does 8. For the SCAR-H, this means at close range a headshot is still a one shot kill (unless you are wearing body armor), however at long ranges it may not one shot kill you due to its effective range. Additionally, it will take more body shots to kill someone. I felt this made combat more tactical, meaning the person spraying doesn't necessarily win out against someone carefully firing shots. There will always be that lucky shot though.
- Increased the damage of the AA-12. It didn't feel right that it was harder to get a close range kill with the AA-12 than the shotgun. It should be very powerful now, but you'll still eat through your precious ammo.
- Increased effective range of the Mosin to be unlimited to compensate for its damage drop. The Mosin now does 10 damage (highest in the game) and has no damage drop off. However, body shots are no longer one shot kills. This means that a well placed headshot from afar will always kill someone, but you'll need to be a little more skillful up close. For the record, the Mosin has no natural spread when you are crouched.
- Dramatically increased the spread on the M249/M240/PKP when you are not crouched. This means you'll need to be a sitting duck if you want to maintain accuracy. I may tweak this further, but overall this should give rifles a chance at longer ranges than the machine guns. Along with the overall damage decreases to all weapons, this really balanced machine guns. If you spray long enough you are eventually going to kill someone, but you are going to use a LOT more ammo than you did before. This will also nerf people with jetpacks a bit, as the spread will be substantial when you are in the air.
- Fine tuned fly hack detection. I didn't realize people were getting away with it. I personally banned about 20 people last night, and about 100 have been autobanned. To ensure these are good bans, I personally reviewed about 15 of them last night by looking at the banned user's last location, violation level, and inventory. In all cases the users were on top of buildings that they could not get on top of or in another hard to reach places with no grapple hook or jet pack. So, these are good bans. I hope this fixes some of the concerns with hacking as of late.