At this time we are unable to service emails to Outlook, Hotmail, or other Microsoft-provided email addresses. If you are using one of these providers you will be unable to /register for an account or receive password reset emails.
If your account uses one of these providers, you can use the command /changeemail in game to change to another email account. If you did not receive your registration email, you may acquire it by resetting your password on the website once you have changed to a non-Microsoft email.
Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?
Each ore block needs its own designated mine and gravel needs to be placed somewhere so bows and arrows can be made.
Each team needs to be separated by something and there needs to be a center where the diamonds are to be spawned in.
There also needs to be two locations where the boss mobs spawn.
Lastly you will need to have a place to have the two shops, weapon and brewing shops.
When submitting your maps, take screenshots of the map and also a schematic file as a download so I can past it on to a world.
I look forward in seeing what you guys can make When is ready, post it in this section: http://shotbow.net/forum/forums/buildsubmission/
If you want to read about some of the changes libraryaddict has made, or if you are interested in running your own hunger games server in the style that we do, you can grab the plugin or read the change history here: https://github.com/libraryaddict/LibsHungergames/commits/master
Some notable changes:
- The Kit selector now has pages, so we won't be limited on the number of kits we can have
- When spectating after death, right click the compass to get a selection menu of players to spectate.
- Lots of kits fixed
- A few new kits
- Jedi will no longer try to push or pull players who are spectating
- Mob spawns have been unthrottled (not sure why they were throttled in the first place!)
- A bunch of other stuff
These servers are currently whitelisted, but are free to join. All you have to do to get in is follow these simple steps! After you complete them, just search "Shotbow" in the internet server section for your game and you should find the server! If you have any questions, post them below!
Step one: Be registered on this website!
- If you haven't done this already, just log in to any Shotbow Minecraft server and type /register.
Step two: You'll need your Steam ID (NOTE: This is NOT your Steam username or profile URL. See directions below)
- To do this, you will need to use your Steam profile URL. To find this, go into your Steam app, go to the top, click Steam -> Settings and go to the Interface tab. You should see a checkbox that says "Display Steam URL address bar when available". Check this box and press OK.
- Now you should see a URL in the top left of your Steam window. Go to your Steam profile page and copy the whole URL. It should look something like this: