Note: The links below are in US Central time by default. Check the Events page for a full list of events. The timezone of that list is then displayed on the lower left of the page, and should be the same timezone you've set for use on the forums.
We've unscheduled a lot of our previously scheduled events. This is due to our staff entering the school year and the times no longer being convenient for them. While these events are not yet re-scheduled to specific times, they may still occur. Hang around often for your chance at joining special events held by the staff!
MineZ Spook-Tacular Scavenger Hunt
A very special scavenger hunt is active this October! Please see either the Event Details or the original announcement for specific requirements. All prizes have been claimed, but don't let that stop you from finishing the hunt!
MineZ Halloween Treat Chest
Every day some really sweet treat chests will be spawned into the world (Daily at 5pm CST on US, Daily at 8pm GMT+2 on EU)! View the event details for specifics and times!
(EU - Enchanted Sunday) View Details
(US - Enchanted Sunday) View Details
(US - Monday) View Details
(US - Tuesday) View Details
(US - Wednesday) View Details
(US - Thursday) View Details
(US - Friday) View Details
(EU - Saturday) View Details
(US - Saturday) View Details
(EU - Enchanted Sunday) View Details
(US - Enchanted Sunday) View Details
MineZ Haunted Event
Every Friday in October a special Halloween-themed event will take place on the MineZ Event Server at 6:00pm CDT. Show up! If you dare...
Weekly Staff Stream
Every Saturday you can join a staff member as the stream through our fantastically fun games and host random events throughout the network. The stream starts at 2pm CDT on Saturdays and will be hosted on our twitch channel
Annihilation All Classes Unlocked Match
Every Saturday the Annihilation Team will be running a completely free-to-play match, where you can test out classes you don't have and find out what you might want - while enjoying some time with the Network Staff. Games will begin at 3pm Central Time. (US Central for us.shotbow.net and EU Central for eu.shotbow.net)
(EU) View Details
(US/NA) View Details
XP Code Goalposts
Facebook: 4,500 likes - Like us on Facebook!
Twitter: 17,000 followers - Follow us on Twitter!
Google+: 1,500 followers - Follow us on Google+!
Twitch.tv: 1,500 followers - Follow us on Twitch.tv!
YouTube: 6,500 subscribers - Subscribe to us on YouTube!
Player.me: 500 followers - Follow us on Player.me!
Instagram: 500 followers - Follow us on Instagram!
Tumblr: 500 followers - Follow us on Tumblr!
Note: Goal progress images will not update throughout the week
For XP right now, be sure to Vote for The Shotbow Network at PlanetMinecraft!
- Murgatron was promoted to Full Admin
- 1Teemo joined the Player Report Patrol
- AxewEmolga and Tobytyy have left the Qubion Build Team
- Powerminer was promoted to Jr. Moderator on Qubion
- Want to get your favorite map added to Annihilation? Find its thread in Build Submissions and make sure to like it! Maps with the most likes are selected to be tested and potentially added to Annihilation. If you don't like your favorite map, it won't get in!
- Event: Coastal was replaced by Ghostal
- Event: GG has a spooky lobby for Halloween!
- New Feature: Custom Arenas have gone live.
- Development on Gold Rush continued
Mine Theft Auto
- Staff held internal tests of MTA - Development is nearing completion
- The MineZ Spook-Fest Began on October 1st and runs throughout this month.
- Scavenger Hunt Update: All prizes for the scavenger hunt were collected. The first ten to complete the requirements received 50,000 XP, a special & unique Halloween Pumpkin, and a special set of Leather Armor. Those winners were, in order: Nimble_Clod, 100PercentHippo, A50_Denn, ImArchi_, Nokah, ManHeadRambo, Mychon, Mosh_Von_void, Thomas_Dorland, and Saints_Evolved. Congratulations, everyone!
- The staff would like to give you a hint to the whereabouts of the Halloween Dungeon.
- Fall 2015 Season Updated: As of 12:00 am CST on Sunday, October 4th, the leaders were:
- US: OwOb @ 1179, acoo398 @ 1171, and nix_ @ 1161.
- EU: StormJiruuki @ 1185, AsiatusxX @ 1162, and St3V3HJ0 @ 1161.
- Congratulations, folks! Keep fighting for more glory - who will be on the leaderboard next week? Who will win the Fall 2015 Season? Stay tuned to the Season Update to find out!
- Improvement: Leaderboard cache has been decreased from 5 minutes to 30 seconds for a faster updating leaderboard.
- Improvement: Leaderboard now shows where you place, even if you aren't in the top 20.
- Wasted: Control continued to progress with on-going pre-release testing.
If we told you we'd have to kill you
- An internal team is gearing up to make the experience of one of our coming games extraordinary
- An older game is getting a few eyeballs on it to improve the experience
- Two more internal projects focused on having easy, fast fun with your friends around the world are in progress
Shotbow in General
- Improvements were made to the automated deployment system
- Staff Teams have begun gearing up new staff for the coming holiday spikes
- Event: The Lobby has turned Spooky! Check out the all new Halloween Theme!
- The PR Team continued their work across multiple social media sites, and wrote up The Weekly Arrow
- The PR Team updated the Shotbow Wallpaper Pack
(Last Week's Arrow)
This week's banner showcases the spooky Halloween lobby!
Fall is Here!
Get your rocket launchers and fire flowers ready, we're introducing regular SMASH seasons! For those just joining us, SMASH has a leaderboard which you can climb by winning on one of the special ranked servers. For our veterans to ranked, this means defending your place on the leaderboard.
Fall Season is our first of its type and has just started. Everyone has a chance to get on top and keep on top!
Seasons will be split into three month periods:
- Winter: January 1 - March 31
- Spring: April 1 - June 30
- Summer: July 1 - September 30
- Fall: October 1 - December 31
We look forward to seeing you in the arena!
Spook-Fest Head Hunt
This is a scavenger event on all the MineZ servers! Heads will be hidden all around the map and you will have to search for them all!
THIS STARTS ON OCTOBER 1, 2015.
WHERE AND WHEN
-The heads can be hidden anywhere around the map that is marked on the MineZ map.
-The heads can be placed at the Entrances to dungeons (not in the dungeons).
-There will be a total of 20 heads places on the MineZ map which will be able to be found on all servers starting on October 1, 2015.
-You will be able to find all the heads between October 1-30.
-Some of the new locations on MineZ from the recent update are not on the mini map but, heads can still be there.
Heads in Spawn DO NOT COUNT!
HOW TO WIN
The first 5 people to find all the heads on the map will receive numerous prizes. To prove you have won by being one of the first 10 you must submit a link to an album of pictures to me in a private message on the website/forums.
(PM me on the website/forums if you have any further questions or concerns about the event).
THINGS THE PICTURES MUST HAVE
-Please have all 20 pictures in an album on Imgur if they are on any other site I'm not going to bother looking at them.
-Must have a screen shot of YOUR minecraft character with YOUR skin in it.
-Must have the skull in the picture
-Must have you typing in chat showing your name and tag (I don't care what it says in chat).
-Must have a little bit of background in it so I can determine that the actual locations are legit.
Each picture should look a little bit like this.
GOOD HUNTING TO ALL!
ALL 20 HEADS HAVE BEEN FOUND BY THE 10 WINNERS. YOU CAN NO LONGER WIN A PRIZE!
Page 1 of 68