1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Wasted in the Coming Year Part II

Discussion in 'Wasted' started by Robertthegoat, Jul 18, 2016.

Wasted in the Coming Year Part II | Page 12
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hiddenbun Retired Staff

XP:
    569xp
    So, to my understanding, we should expect no further updates on Wasted until the 1.9 update?

Wasted was the game that first got me in to this beautiful community, and I remember racing my four friends from middle school rushing to our computers as soon as the bus dropped us off after classes (I always won, my house is the closest, haha). We would spend time coordinating our spawns and getting together as a squad in Indepndents to take out anyone who would get in our range. From building huge bases for fun, to hunting down the objective and jet-pack gliding throughout the map, I played the heck out of that game, and it was an absolute blast. At first, I always thought the PauseUnpause vendor was a real player, and worshipped Wasted legends like TheGlobalBear with 500, 600, 1000 kill streaks. They seemed like gods among men. Getting my first 250 kill streak with a Remington and losing it, using my first jetpack, getting stuck in a rocket launcher crater and telling my friends to execute me, these are all great memories I have of Wasted. They got me through a tough time, and I'll always love the Network for that. So, when the 1.9 update releases the absolute first thing I'm going to do is hop on Wasted, download that resource pack, and get poppin'. Looking forward to it 323! :D

2. Leatherdevil Regular Member

XP:
    14,595xp
    TheGlobalBear was on US servers right?

I can relate to your little story except I'd get home and instantly join in with my group on skype. We'd all be independents storing loot for eachother in trucks hidden in forests or alternative accounts full of jetpacks. Constantly gearing up and taking every objective we could. We also especially loved taking over City 17 or Liberty Prison and just fucking around there and doing our own 1v1's until a cobra showed up with his UMP45 thinking he was cool.

They were some good times dude.
    NotSwipe likes this.
  3. hiddenbun Retired Staff

XP:
    569xp
    Yes, he was. That's awesome dude, City 17 was bomb.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  4. hupsine123 Regular Member

XP:
    6,240xp
    Hi GUYS! I MISS THE WASTED COMMUNITY, I MISS ALL OF YOU! how long till the release, I mean estimate, I want to look forward at something, been a year since I played in Shotbow #RIPWasted #stillwaitingforthehype
    TehFrozenWizard and _Swipe like this.
  5. rasmus_tiger0622 Platinum

XP:
    108,058xp
    IM WITH YOU hupsine123! I MISS U ALL AND WASTED!
    TehFrozenWizard and _Swipe like this.
  6. Eggspert7820 Regular Member

XP:
    221,001xp
    It's expected to be released around June I think
    Too bad I don't even have a computer to use so I probably won't be able to play it, I haven't even been able to change my name back since someone apparently hacked my account
    ( I'm eggspert7820)
    Paulio4928 likes this.
  7. LegendaryAlex Platinum

XP:
    449,178xp
    I AM ALSO WITH U HUPSINE!!
    I miss everyone who played wasted, not only the community cause I wasnt really in the community!

Nobody liked me :(
    NotSwipe likes this.
  8. Leatherdevil Regular Member

XP:
    14,595xp
    Hello hupsine :)
  9. Ouriceira Regular Member

XP:
    15,033xp
    I'm also curious because I bought some classes in Wasted, will they be back for everyone, or who buys them again?
  10. Robertthegoat Co-Lead Developer

XP:
    394,144xp
    The plan all along remains that prior class purchases will be rewarded with whatever equitable class/ability is present in the new game. That is, if you bought Scout for example, you'll receive some kind of stealth class/ability, depending on how we implement it.
    TehFrozenWizard and Broooce like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.