1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Question Purchasing Shotbow or a license to Smash

Discussion in 'The Network' started by joshzen, May 12, 2022.

Question - Purchasing Shotbow or a license to Smash
  1. joshzen Regular Member

XP:
    25,841xp
    Heya, I tried to submit a ticket using the website's contact thing but after I posted it I got redirected to an error page so I'm not sure if it sent.

I would love to buy a license and the source to the game Smash if possible, and maybe take over/buy Shotbow the network as a whole.

Have always loved the game smash, it seems quite unmaintained and buggy but me and my team would love to take over the project and/or work alongside Shotbow to properly maintain/update it (If I could get a license and source).

Also about purchasing Shotbow as a whole:
    On this I'm just speculating, I'm honestly not sure if this would even be up for discussion or if I could afford it, if the owner is still active I'd hate to just take over a project he is passionate about. But if he is at a point where he'd sell the network I'd love to talk about it.

I totally get it if this wouldn't be possible, I'm not involved with Shotbow at the moment, but I'm for sure up for taking over Shotbow if the owner is fully confident in selling the network.

Would love to buy a license and the source to Smash though such a great game lmao.

Worth a shot.