1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Servers 1.9 Rollout

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Murgatron, Apr 17, 2017.

Servers - 1.9 Rollout | Page 6
  1. boosted2002 Regular Member

XP:
    32,951xp
    Plz do a server for 1.8 and1.7 Anilitation needs 1.8

2. boosted2002 Regular Member

XP:
    32,951xp
    Because PvP is very important in Anilitation. How im giong to do rush without PvP? Si very dipres play without PvP. Plz make shotbow 1.8 again
  3. Baller_13 Regular Member

XP:
    16,008xp
    In 1.9, you can't block hit, you can't make god apples, and the pvp will be boring. I will never consider 1.9 a good version. Even though it updates the game, it removes features that made shotbow fun and full of action.
    kqce likes this.
  4. boosted2002 Regular Member

XP:
    32,951xp
    Im agree with my friend baller_13 1.9 is not for anilitation
    kqce likes this.
  5. Kingey Retired Staff

XP:
    212,406xp
    Annihilation is more than just PvP. There are tons of things you can do with others to make your game enjoyable. If your sight is so limited that you can't let go of relying on PvP, then that's up to you.

As has been said many a times, Shotbow will never go back to 1.8, so asking it over and over is a waste of time.
  6. Ovicron Regular Member

XP:
    10,351xp
    How to kill your server 101, I will not be joining back or have shotbow on my server list.
    kqce, niccer and cokc like this.
  7. Navarr Councilor

XP:
    1,333,433xp
    Have fun living in the last decade. Bye now

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
  8. kqce Emerald

XP:
    140,125xp

you only like 1.9 pvp bcs u would get dicked in 1.7 and 1.8 server lool
  9. kqce Emerald

XP:
    140,125xp

i am allowed to complain about it and give my opinion on this change, if thats a problem for you, i dont know what you are doing here on the forums.
  10. kqce Emerald

XP:
    140,125xp
    ''I love, absolutely LOVE how everyone was whining moaning and complaining that shotbow wasn't updated to 1.9 for MONTHS on end and then the second it updated, they start whining that it was updated. No one is ever satisfied, are they?''

i never complained that shotbow didnt update to 1.9, so i dont know wtf ur talking about.
  11. LegendaryAlex Platinum

XP:
    449,178xp
    ok, give us a reason, why dont u like 1.9? I didnt say that you cant give us ur opinion. I am saying that nobody will do anything or cares about your opinion if you dont say why you dont like it.
  12. kqce Emerald

XP:
    140,125xp

''The reason they don't like it is because 1.7 (and 1.8 ) is much smoother than 1.9. hitboxes are messed up in one point nine, hit detection is terrible, and everybody needs to update their mods. Their isn't a good togglesprint in one point nine, when you hit somebody your sprint gets cancelled and it wobbles you making speed pvp autism. Also shields look clunky af and w tapping doesn't work.

Pvprs are mad because one point nine is autism and they would prefer if the game got fixed on the one point seven version.''
    And i also dont like it because of the hit cooldown thing.

I Copied this from someone else because i totally agree with this.
    FreeCookson likes this.
  13. LegendaryAlex Platinum

XP:
    449,178xp
    Alright first, you know there is no hit-cooldown on shotbow eh?
    No 1.9 is smoother and ur ping is better in 1.9. Checked it!
    I also agree with the hitboxes and hitdetection, but they are hopefully going to fix that very soon.
    Yup W tapping doesnt work, annoying :/ I dont use it but I understand that this is annoying
    There must be a good toggle sprint for 1.9, wait lemme try to find one (I will edit this post when I found it)
    You can turn off the shield with /pref
    "when you hit somebody your sprint gets cancelled and it wobbles you making speed pvp autism" I dont think I had problems with this o_O Not too much speed pvp on shotbow right?
    Fluffoon likes this.
  14. LegendaryAlex Platinum

XP:
    449,178xp
    Well here u go, thanks to Unicycle u got some mods x)
    Fluffoon likes this.
  15. dackknight09 Obsidian

XP:
    105,709xp
  16. tallkids Obsidian

XP:
    144,116xp
    cant the players be flexible w/ 1.9s combat changes? such noobs
  17. FreeCookson Platinum

XP:
    3,771xp
    I have yet to find a kid who actually likes 1.9 and can aim on 1.7 pvp. None of the people who dislike 1.9 are noobs its the other way around. The noobs right now want 1.9 and all the good pvprs hate it.
    kqce likes this.
  18. Kingey Retired Staff

XP:
    212,406xp
    This entire discussion is irrelevant as Shotbow won't go back to 1.7/1.8. Whether you like it or not, we're moving on - It's up to you whether you stay or leave, I won't lose sleep over it. I also suggest you mind your language here on the forums, as what I just read is both unheard of and against the forum rules.
  19. InstantLightning Jr. Developer, Web Mod Lead

XP:
    384,964xp
    Please keep things constructive guys. Saying you hate 1.9 and not offering constructive criticism( Saying revert back to 1.7 is not constructive, as we will never revert back) is pointless. Instead of saying you hate it, why not you suggest things to change to make your experience better? All recent posts that have not added anything useful to the post have been removed.
    Tannatron likes this.
  20. Crustations Platinum

XP:
    70,741xp
    This is actaully quite surpising to me. Before I got my new computer I didn't want anything to do with 1.9 and I didn't realize it at the time. Now that I have a decent PC, I can't wait to play shotbow with 1.9
    Fluffoon and NotSwipe like this.