1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Class Suggestion Shroomer Class.

Discussion in 'Annihilation' started by Vietmyke, Nov 30, 2020.

Class Suggestion - Shroomer Class.
?

Would you play this class?

Yes 21 vote(s) 60.0%
No 10 vote(s) 28.6%
I wouldn't but I could see others playing it. 4 vote(s) 11.4%
  1. Vietmyke Platinum

XP:
    1,580,191xp
    From the deep toxic center of Fungal a new champion emerges: Truffle
    Spawns with: Wood sword, Mushroom (ability), wooden pickaxe, wooden axe, wooden shovel, and compass.
    Full leather armor and chain leggings.
    Ability: Once used the mushroom ability spawns spores in a 4x4 sphere that last for 10 seconds, gives poison 1 and nausea 2 to all enemies inside the sphere. Additionally, the sphere would deflect any projectiles thrown at it for example: arrows, smoke bombs, ninja stars, ETC.
    However, for every enemy that goes into the sphere and every projectile that is shot at the sphere the cooldown of the ability goes up by 3 seconds. Current cooldown with no enemies/projectiles would be 30 seconds..
    EX: 4 enemies and 5 projectiles in the sphere would cause the cooldown to be 57 seconds.
    The point of this class is to hold areas such as mid, to prevent mid rushes, to make milk viable again, nausea would make it harder for nexus rushers to circle around, and tp defend you and your team against strong snipers and bows.
    [IMG]
    Please give me feedback and let me know what should change and what you liked about it! -Vietmyke

2. Chocolon55 Regular Member

XP:
    74,053xp
    Maybe its too op to start with chain leggins and stone sword because it dont have a bad side so in the typical minerushes would be too op so to make it balanced maybe just chain boots or weakness 1 just my opinion :D
    Vietmyke likes this.
  3. hinanaw Emerald

XP:
    1,455,586xp
  4. JeTi_Brothers Platinum

XP:
    215,738xp
    I like the idea of the class but I think removing the chain leggings would be better. Leather seems to be a better fit for the class anyway. I think 10 seconds seems a bit long as others have pointed out, maybe 7 seconds would be a better duration? This would deal 5.6hp of damage (2.8 hearths) over a span of 7 seconds. I'm not too familiar with the difference in effect between neasea 2 and neasea 1. It might be too annoying but as I said I'm not too familiar with it.

I do have a question about the mechanics though:
    1. Do the spores spawn and everyone that is in the range at that moment get the effect for 10 seconds, even if they leave the area?
    2. Do the spores spawn for 10 seconds and everyone that is in that area or walks into the area in those 10 seconds get the effects for x amount of time, even if they leave the area?
    3. Do the spores affect the area for 10 seconds and anyone that is in that area / enters the area during the effect gets the effects but they only last while remaining inside of the area with spores?

To stay in-line with other classes that have AoE abilities I don't think that a maximum number of people that can be affected is necessary. If neasea gets removed as suggested by Jinnochi I think the class would need to get something else because it might become too weak then. I do really like the idea of having a class that could block missiles.
    Vietmyke likes this.
  5. Mathar Platinum

XP:
    51,763xp
    Vietmyke likes this.
  6. KerbJesus Silver

XP:
    583,142xp
    Its maybe a bit too strong, but i like the idea and with a few changes it would be cool to see this clan added!
    Vietmyke likes this.
  7. columbians Emerald

XP:
    304,220xp
    nice work son
    Vietmyke likes this.
  8. AshLingingLasher Regular Member

XP:
    116,335xp
    The kit is a little too strong, i recommend adding some downsides to the kit to balance it out. :D
    Vietmyke and JeTi_Brothers like this.
  9. zoomninja3000 Regular Member

XP:
    51,087xp
    I would say that if it only blocked arrows that would be more than enough instead of everything. This would still leave countermeasures such as throwing in potions, the ninja's smoke bomb so as to invalidate the people within the area, or even using Scorpio to pull out someone who is hiding in there without having to risk yourself with swapper.
    Vietmyke and JeTi_Brothers like this.
  10. Liseven Gold

XP:
    1,431,280xp
    ayy
    Vietmyke likes this.
  11. AgentPanda_ Platinum

XP:
    773,691xp
    poison 1 and nausea 2 :lmao:
    Vietmyke likes this.
  12. SnowVi1liers Administrator

XP:
    1,413,202xp
    This at the moment looks like the new TANK class that has been recently released just more OP :lmao: .
    I also personally agree the removal of the chain leggings and a little tweek to the ability this class could allow this to bring a new flavour to Anni.

As a Mush man myself I would like to see this be released, that would be epic!
  13. Mysterious_Seven Platinum

XP:
    227,414xp
  14. Mysterious_Seven Platinum

XP:
    227,414xp
    Nausea would likely do nothing to smart players as the warping effect can now be disabled in the accessibility settings in favor of tinting the screen green.

Honestly a variant of this idea would work as part of Farmer, merge feast and famine and add teammate saturation. I would say area denial would be the best implementation for the 'spores' and would synergize with protection of your farms. I think growing vines, moss and mycelium on the ground where the effect is active in a fairly large radius for an extended period would be cool.