1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Question So I just got scout...

Discussion in 'Annihilation' started by ppapa2000, Nov 19, 2013.

Question - So I just got scout...
  1. ppapa2000 Platinum

XP:
    57,140xp
    So, hey guys i'm ppapa2000 and I have a question. I just got scout so I was wondering if you could share some tips and tricks with me :)

2. Megaplaylist64 Platinum

XP:
    18,107xp
    1: Bu-bu-bu-BUNGEE JUMPING! Jump off the map edges and use the hook above it before, then right click before you fall too much and WEEEEEEEEE GOING UP!

2: Sharking on the water. Its stupid but its a tatic, duuuuhh...
  3. bilcan Emerald

XP:
    27,682xp
  4. JumJumJR Emerald

XP:
    26,401xp
    You are fast and mobile, so use that to your advantage. You can easily scale an enemy wall quickly using your grapple, then use your speed to rush in to the nexus room before you're noticed.

Or you could just troll enemy teams by grappling around the enemy's area and taking people out.
    ppapa2000 likes this.
  5. ThymeWarp Regular Member

XP:
    14,565xp
    When you see a enemy in water spam your grapple on the person.
    ppapa2000 likes this.
  6. Cr0wn_L Platinum

XP:
    9,042xp
    If you are chasing people down, jump before using Grapple on the Ground. (Do this the whole Time, you will be so quick.)
    Chasing Down People in the water, and unlucky you arent Chuck Norris and can just plant a Tree bedide you to make a boat? No Problem Mate! Use the Grapple on the Ground of the Water to be very quick.

Rush a Stone sword and Run into enemy Iron Mine, kill them while theyre mining and use your Grapple to get away like a Baws. (And Probably enough iron to make you a full equip to fck them up even more! :) )

Saw this on YouTube - Pretty nice.
    Get some Wool, at Castles Map, get behind an enemy Castle, use grapple to get in, and block all the 4 ways to the Nexus with wool, cause they will need shears to come. (Nobody carry shear's) In this Time you can do a Crazy Amount of Damage to the Enemy Nexus or even Take it down all by yourself.
    ppapa2000 likes this.
  7. Oskar0202 Platinum

XP:
    26,123xp
    I enslave people with my grapple :heart:
    Emriko0914, eternalmars and ppapa2000 like this.
  8. Mislav7267 Platinum

XP:
    19,774xp
    When moving on land don't spam it like in water.
    Try jumping before you grapple yourself to get better boost.(like RoxasHerzloser said above)
    Look at this stream from anni tournament (team phoenix point of view)...
    http://www.twitch.tv/sbteamphoenix/b/480397829
    Look at the end (from 1:02:eek:o till the end when he started using grapple to kill TDO leathers rushing him)
    (Plus it was an awesome game so you can watch the whole game, you won't regret it)
    He is using grapple like a pro so learn from there...
    ppapa2000 likes this.
  9. xAzkarel Regular Member

XP:
    10,104xp
    Go to the top of green nexus tower, ENJOY
    ppapa2000 likes this.
  10. Noobslicegamer Gold

XP:
    29,565xp
    BE A PRO BUNGEEEEEEEEEE AND SHARK THE FAK OUTTA FULL IRONS AND DIAMONDS!
    ppapa2000 likes this.
  11. Litnetti Emerald

XP:
    129,775xp
    Just annoy the fuck out of people you are fighting by grappling all over the place.
    ppapa2000 likes this.
  12. ppapa2000 Platinum

XP:
    57,140xp
    Thanks for the feedback guys, keep going :wink: :) :D
  13. Cenrus Regular Member

XP:
    5,869xp
    Do MLG grapple pro jumps and own everyone with the epic power of WILSON (It's what I call my grapple) and shower them in, umm.... Rainbows and stuff?
    ppapa2000 likes this.
  14. eternalmars Gold

XP:
    180,386xp
    Don't spam grapple on the ground, only when in water to go, faster time your shots with grapple

Your chasing someone on land throw your hook at a highish angel then when it lands right click and jump at the same time this will send you flying, takes a bit of practice.

Scaling canyons, do this grapple then fly up and while in the air grapple again to another block and wait to land then if the grapple is still attached right click and you will go flying all the way up

BTW YOU TAKE 1/2 FALL DAMAGE WITH GRAPPLE WHEN YOU ARE HOLDING IT WHEN YOU FALL SWITCH TO GRAPPLE TO TAKE HALF DAMAGE
    ppapa2000 likes this.
  15. thebigE2000 Platinum

XP:
    38,741xp
    Kill them ppapa...kill them all.
  16. eternalmars Gold

XP:
    180,386xp
    ^
    Simply show them your grapple and watch them run in fear >;D
    ppapa2000 and thebigE2000 like this.
  17. mxthieson Gold

XP:
    14,043xp

What texture pack is he using??
  18. Mislav7267 Platinum

XP:
    19,774xp
    Ask him :)
    Mr_Claym0re recorded this stream...
  19. IvyyWolff Platinum

XP:
    7,411xp
    It's lazerpPack, a remix of faithful
  20. Assef Platinum

XP:
    440,969xp
    Don't be an idiot. I got scout a few weeks ago and I can tell you that it requires skill to use. So please, don't be that leather noob that tries to rush mid. Use the class wisely.
    ppapa2000 likes this.